'*•.¸ Hide And Seek ¸.•*'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Aonung's POV

I was sharpening my knife when Tsireya came inside the hut and sat next to me. "Brother, you should come play with us!" she said excitedly. "Tsireya can't you see I'm doing something right now?" i grunted. "come on! Everyone is waiting!" she insisted while pulling my arm. "Tsireya-" i turned to face her and she made a 'pouty face'. I sighed. "Fine..". I get up and reached out my hand to help her stand up. "Yayyy!" she yelped excitedly and took my hand. She leads me towards a rocky area where Lo'ak, Tuk, Kiri, Rotxo and Neteyam were.

"We're going to play hide and seek!" Tuk said. Hide and seek?, i thought and lets out a small laugh. Everyone stared at me for a moment and continued. "You guys know how to play it, right?" Tuk asked me, Rotxo and Tsireya. "of course we do. We played it all the time since we were kids!" Tsireya answered. We used to be so close then but since we're getting older, we don't play as much. "Yay!! So who's going to be the seeker?" Tuk asked, looking at all of us. Noone was making a noise so i volunteered. "I'll be the seeker." i raised my hand. "I will say I'm pretty good at this game so you better find a good hiding spot." i said proudly, folding my arms. "yeah right, i remember you crying uncontrollably because you can't find us but we were just hiding behind you." Rotxo raised his non-existent eyebrow. "No i don't!" i denied. "you do!" Tsireya agreed to Rotxo. Everyone laughed at me. I can't believe i made a fool of myself infront of those freaks. "let's just start, alright?" i turned around and went to a nearby tree to start counting.

"8....9....10! Ready or not here i come!" I shouted. I start by looking around to see if there's any footsteps they left. There's a small footstep left on the sand and I can already tell whose footstep it is. Tuk. I followed the footsteps which leads me towards a bush. I can see her tail poking out of it. "oh where oh where could they be?" i questioned, making my voice loud and clear so she could hear it. I can hear her giggling maniacally. I pretended to look around and sighed disappointedly. "i guess they're not here." i lied and went another direction. She giggled louder. I slowly went back and shakes the bush that she's in aggressively. "i found you!" i shouted. We both laughed and I went to find the others. I found all of them hiding in one place, which is dumb. The next game, Lo'ak volunteers to be the seeker because Tuk doesn't want to.

I quickly hide behind a huge rock that was far enough from where Lo'ak is. I suddenly heared a noise from behind. It was Neteyam. He is here too, with me. "what are you doing here?" i whispered to him. "hiding?? What else should i be doing?" he whispered but in a more aggressive tone. "i got here first! Get another hiding place!" i get closer to him so that he could hear what I'm saying. "it's too late he's already out" he replied. "but-" i stopped when i heared footsteps from the other side of the rock. "but what-" i cut him off by pushing his back to the rock and covering his mouth with my hand. "Teyam! Tsireya! Where are you!" i heared Lo'ak shouting. When his footsteps is no longer heard, i let out a huge sigh and pulled away my hand. Neteyam gasps for air while putting his hand on his chest. I can feel his breath all over my face. I just noticed how close we are. My face heats up." sorry-" i apologised and backing up but i accidently slipped on a rock and almost fell but he quickly catches my arm. "you really took this game so seriously" he laughed and pulled me on my feet. We both stared at eachother for a moment and I noticed that there were a hint of red on his cheeks. I looked away and tried to change the topic. "I'll find another-" i got cut off by Lo'ak screaming into our ears. "I FOUND YOU!!!" he screamed while jumping with his hands up in the air. "My ear!" i shouted and covered my ears. I heared Neteyam cursing at his brother while covering his ear.

Rotxo is already there when we arrived at the 'loser's rock' (for the losers that looses the game). We both said nothing to eachother. I hate myself for letting him help me. I should've been more careful and not embarrassed myself infront of him, i thought. Lo'ak came back with Kiri, Tuk and Tsireya walking behind him. We continued the game and pretend like nothing happens.

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

We stopped playing before the sun goes down. I figured that their dad (mr. Sully/Jake) wouldn't like the idea of them being late to dinner. I walked home with Tsireya and on the way there, she squealed. "Isn't he charming?" she asked but mostly speaking to herself. "who is?" i pretended to care. "it's Lo'ak" she says dreamily which made me gag. "atleast wait until we get home! You're gonna make me sick with all your cringey love stories" i rolled my eyes and walk faster. "oh come on, like you don't have a special interest for someone!" she walk faster aswell, trying to catch up to me. I thought about it for a moment. The only person that came to my mind is...Neteyam... But i don't like him. I despise him. I don't think I've liked him since the first day we met. I hate him. They're all just a bunch of freaks. "Noone. None" i replied coldly. "oh come on! There surely is someone!" she denied but i ignored her. "what about the girl you're promised to?". I stopped walking. She does too. "Tsireya now is not the time." i tried to control my voice, not showing my anger. I don't want her to be scared. "Yes brother." she replied quietly and walked away. I stood there. I cursed myself for making this stupid decision. I shouldn't have agreed to him...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⊱A/N⊰
I hope you like this chapter. It was kinda rushed because i had no idea what to add in this chapter. Tysm for reading! <3