'*•.¸ Death ¸.•*'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Neteyam's POV

I waited behind a rock while looking around, gasping for air. I saw dad, chief Tonowari, the tsahik and the other na'vis gathered and waiting for their chief's instructions. I saw dad talking to his throat microphone and not taking his eyes off the demon ship. He looked at Chief Tonowari and he drifted slowly towards the demon ship. What is he doing? , i thought. I ride my ilu closer to the demon ship and inspects the it from underwater. I saw Lo'ak, Tuk and Tsireya tied to the railings with some fake na'vis that we attacked at the forest, pointing a gun at Lo'ak's head. Then, i felt a strong wave and I saw Payakan leapt over the demon ship and landed on it. My mouth dropped and i laughed in amazement. Everyone starts attacking the Sky People and i waited for my cue to save my siblings and Tsireya.

Once the coast is clear, i ride my ilu closer and hang onto it's handle. It jumped upwards, sending me flying and I grabbed onto the demon ship's railings. I climbed up and ran towards where my siblings and Tsireya were. "Neteyam!" Tuk exclaimed as soon as she sees me. I grinned at her and quickly cut off the rope that tied Tsireya's wrists. I moved to Tuk and cut off her rope. "it's okay, get Tuk out of here!" i instructed Tsireya. She nodded and ran away with Tuk. I moved to Lo'ak and grinned at him. "who's the mighty warrior? Come on, say it!" i cut his rope off. He rolled his eyes and smiled. "bro!" he exclaimed. I patted his head and got up to leave. "come on let's go!" i said but I turned around and saw Lo'ak grabbing one of the dead fake na'vi's gun. "Lo'ak come on!" i ran towards him. He picked up the gun. "they got Spider. We gotta go get him. Come on" he stood up. I stared at him. "come on bro! We can't just leave him!" he whined. I groaned and followed him into the demon's ship, hoping i didn't make the wrong decision.

We climbed onto the demon ship's ceiling(idk what it's called help) and watched the Sky People panicked from above. I saw some Sky People walking with Spider. We waited for them to past us and we jumped down and attacked them. Spider saw us and started attacking the Sky People. Once they're all dead, i pulled Lo'ak gently from the shoulder. "Come on bro let's go!" i said and jumped off the ladder. "thanks guys" spider said. A fake na'vi saw us escaping and he started to shoot. We dodged the bullets and hid behind a wall. "give me that!" i pulled the gun away from Lo'ak's hands and started to shoot back at them. "go go go!" i instructed Lo'ak and Spider to run. They ran away and jumped into the water. I sighed in relief. I shoot back at them and ran away, jumping into the water. I landed by my side and felt a sharp pain on my chest. I didn't know what it was but i clenched my chest as hard as i could. I swim to the surface to get some air. It felt weird because i felt like i couldn't breath. The air that i sucked are getting in lesser and lesser. Then i realised what was going on. "you skxawng, I've been shot." i layed my head on the water. Blood spills everywhere in the water. My head feels dizzy and I feel numb. I still tried to gasp for air. "shit!" i heard lo'ak cursed. They lift me up on an ilu and we all ride together. I pressed my hand on my chest to stop the bleeding and my other hand cling onto Lo'ak's neck. My head feels heavy. "dad!" i heard Lo'ak screams. They pulled me onto a rock and dad inspects my body. "oh no no no" he said. His eyes are full of sorrow. I gasped for air as much as i could. Everyone was pressing onto my chest to stop the bleeding. I saw mom appeared next to dad and caressed my face. "i wanna go home" i said in between gasping for air. Dad suddenly pressed on his throat microphone. "Norm. We need doctors right now my son has been shot. You need to tell them to prepare for surgery and get this bullet out of my fucking son, Norm you hear me?" dad shouted. "yeah man yeah I'll go now" Uncle Norm sounds like he was running. Dad turned to Tsireya and Lo'ak. Mom was screaming and crying. She held my head in her chest. Dad's throat microphone buzzed. He pressed it and i couldn't hear what was happening. He turned to Lo'ak. "where are your sisters?" he asked. Lo'ak grew quiet. "Lo'ak where are your sisters!?" he shouted. "they are on the demon ship" Tsireya said while crying. "come on I'll show you!" spider pulled dad's hand. "Tsireya, Lo'ak. Bring your brother back to the village. Now! As soon as possible!" he instructed. Lo'ak didn't say much. Dad helped him lift me up on the ilu and they brought me back to the village. My heart is pounding very slow.

Then it's all black.

☆。*。☆。

"Neteyam te Suli Tsyeyk'itan" a voice echoes. I opened my eyes. I was in a black room. So dark and damp. "do you wish to live again?" a voice asks. "yes" i replied slowly. I looked down. My body looks like it was fading away. "why do you wish to live?" the voice asks again. I went quiet. "I want to make my father proud. I want to make my mother happy. I want to help my brother growing up. I want to teach him how to hunt, how to scout. I want to do everything with him. I want to help Kiri with her herbs. I want to listen to her rants. I want to watch Tuk growing up. I want to make her the happiest kid in the world. I want to be with Aonung. I want to make him happy. I want to do so much stuff" i looked up with teary eyes. "do you fear that you wouldn't be able to do all that now that you're dead?" the voice asked. I sobbed. "yes" tears running down my cheeks. "but everything that you said is about everyone else. What about you? What do you want for yourself?" i paused. "i don't want anything. I already have everything. My father is always mad at me, but he cares for me. I have a great mother who loves me. Even though Lo'ak is stubborn and arrogant, he's still the best brother i could ever wish for. Kiri is a blessing to me and my family. Tuk is the most adorable kid and i could never stop loving her. Aonung made me happy and he loves me the way I loves him. " i explained. "so i don't want anything else than others being happy"

It was quiet. No voice was longer heard.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⊱A/N⊰
A pretty fucked up chapter i know. I just want to twist stuff a little bit. I hope you like this chapter lolol.