'*•.¸ Breathing Lesson 2.0 ¸.•*'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Neteyam's POV

I fidgeted the armband Aonung gave me with my hand. I chuckled, remembering his reactions when I hugged him. I let out a sigh and looked up. Lo'ak was walking towards me and he sat next to me. We were hanging out in the pod since it's raining and mom wouldn't let us go outside. "I'm bored" he said while stretching his arms and back. I wore the armband and glanced towards him. "missing your girlfriend?" i asked while hugging my knees. "yeah. Missing your boyfriend?" he looked up. "yeah" i mumbled. "why don't we do something fun?" Lo'ak looked at me. "any suggestion?" he asked. I thought about it for awhile and shake my head. "nope" i propped my hands behind me. "it's raining quite heavily, isn't it?" he bit his lower lip. I nodded. We sat there for awhile until Kiri came and sat next to me with Tuk. Spider sat next to Lo'ak. "mom and dad are going out tonight" Kiri said. I raised my brow. "really?" i asked. "yeah mom just told me. They said they wanted to have some 'time' for themselves" she sighed. "let's hope we don't get another sibling" she mumbled quietly and i snorted. Lo'ak screeched loudly, making Kiri winced. "Lo'ak!" she groaned and rubbed her temple. I pushed his head away and smiled. I glanced towards Tuk and she was hugging her Toruk Makto toy which was gifted to her by Kiri. She looks frightened and scared. "thunder?" i asked her and she nodded. It was quite cold in here. Mom and dad were talking to eachother by the fire. I pulled Kiri and Lo'ak closer to me so we could snuggle. Lo'ak rests his arm on Spider's shoulder and Spider lays his head on Lo'ak's chest. Kiri pulled Tuk closer and we all snuggled, warming eachother. It has been a long time since we've snuggled like this. The thunder frightened Tuk and she hugged Kiri tighter. Kiri caressed Tuk's hair with her fingers and sing a lullaby from Tuk's songcord. Tuk slowly fall asleep in Kiri's arms. Suddenly i heard snoring from beside me. I glanced towards Lo'ak and he was already sleeping with his mouth wide open. His mouth smells so bad, i thought. I scrunched my nose in disgust. Spider was sleeping soundly on Lo'ak's chest. Kiri leaned back and shut her eyes. I rest my head on Lo'ak's and we all fell asleep.

I woke up by the sound of footsteps. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw mom and dad walking out of the pod while holding hands. I look around and Lo'ak wasn't beside me anymore. Kiri was feeding Tuk. Spider was beside her, watching Tuk with a smile on his face. I looked outside and it has stopped raining. I slowly got up and walked towards Kiri. I sat next to her and rubbed my eyes. "Where's Lo'ak?" i asked her. She looked into the bowl while stirring it and stopped. "i don't know" she said and continued feeding Tuk. I sighed. I pressed on the throat microphone and it buzzed. "Lo'ak where are you?" i asked him. "I'm with Tsireya" he replied. "when will you come back?" i asked but he didn't reply. "you should go find him" Kiri raised her head. "and finding them making out in the bushes? Yeah no" Kiri rolled my eyes at me. "fine" i got up and stretched my back.

I looked for him everywhere. The rocky coast, the beach, the bushes but I couldn't find him. I was walking on the net around the pods when i suddenly heard some splashings. I saw someone in the water, her head was half-dipped in the water. I watched her hair floats. She got a really nice hair, i thought. I shook my head and turned away. Now i sounded like a pervert. "Neteyam?" i heard a boy's voice from behind. I turned around and gasped. "Aonung??" i covered my mouth. The person that I thought was a girl earlier was Aonung!?

He swim closer to me and raised his head a little higher. The net is not too high from the water level. It was just above it. I walked closer to him and crouched. "what are you doing here?" I asked. "what are YOU doing here?" he asked me back. "i asked you first" i dipped my legs in the water. He rest his arms on the net next to me. "i was washing my hair until i heard some beads clinking behind me." he rest his head on his arms while looking at me. "well, i was finding my brother until i heard some splashing" i kicked my feet slowly. I watched his long wet curly hair rests on his body. Some of his curly hair were dangling on his face. I swallowed hard and looked away. I want to walk away but I couldn't. Why does he looks so attractive at times like this, i bit my lower lip. I heard him chuckle and I turned my head to look at him. He was smiling at me. His eyes sparkles beneath his long eyelashes. He didn't raise his head, he just stared at me while resting his head on his arms. Water drips from his hair. I could feel my face heating up. My stomach is swirling like crazy. I tried to focus on my breathing. He raised his head and moved towards me. He is now standing infront of me with both of his hands propped beside me. It's like he's trapping me. He looked up into my eyes and I saw the corner of his mouth twisted. "don't look away" he said. "look at me" I could feel his hot breath all over my body. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. Instead I lowered my body and kissed him. He kissed me back and pulled me into the water. We sinked into the water but we didn't stop kissing. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he towered over me. His tounge explored my mouth and my hands trailed up his back. We pulled away from eachother and started to swim up to the surface for air. We gasped for air and laughed at eachother. "thats a fun way to practice breathing" he joked and we laughed. I splashed water at him. "let's beat that record" i said while diving in. He grinned and dived in. He swim towards me and pulled me closer. He wrapped his tails around my legs and pulled me deeper into the water. I was laying on my back, propped up on my elbows and he was sitting on top of me, grinning widely. He cupped my face with his hands and kissed me passionately. He towered over me and his tounge clashes against mine. He slid my armbands off and threw them away. I took off his, and move my hands on his chest. He feels my hand, my arm, my waist, my body with his hands.

Suddenly we heard voices from above. We pulled away and looked up. "neteyam?" a voice called. "Neteyam where are you?" i pushed Aonung off me and was about to swim up to the surface but Aonung pulled my hand. I watched the figure closely and it was Lo'ak. Then i remember the reason I came here. I quickly find my armbands and wear them. Aonung does too. We swim back to the surface and i climbed on the net. I shake the water off my body and hair. Aonung didn't get out of the water. He cling onto the net and watched me drying myself up. "will your parents be worried that you came out this late?" he asked with his eyes full of worries. I shook my head. "they're not home" Aonung lets out a relieved sigh. "what about yours?" i asked. "they're also not home" he said. I nodded. I crouched infront of him and kissed his forehead. "I'll see you tomorrow" he smiled at me. I smiled bitterly at him and walked away, leaving him in the water alone.

I reached to the pod and I saw everyone sitting, circling the fire. Lo'ak has returned to the pod. He was talking excitedly about something. I stepped inside the pod awkwardly and everyone was staring at me. I sat next to Lo'ak and warmed myself infront of the fire. "where were you?" he asked. "looking for you" i cleared my throat. "huh that's weird. I was looking for you too" he pursed his lips. I ignored him and continued warming myself. I could feel Kiri glaring at me but I ignored her.

I caressed Tuk's hair softly after she fell asleep. Everyone else was sleeping except for me and Kiri. She was standing behind me, with her hands folded. I was about to leave when she suddenly pulled my hand. "you were with him, weren't you?" she said. "what? No!" i pulled my hand away from hers. She narrowed her eyes at me and grinned. "right. I don't think that armband is yours" she pointed at the armband Aonung gave me. I looked at it closely and realised it was Aonung's armband and not mine. Aonung's doesn't have dark blue and silver trinkets. Shit! , i cursed. I covered the armband with my hand. "no it is mine" i lied. She lets out a chuckle. "you don't have to lie, don't worry I won't tell dad" she said while walking away. I let out a relieved sigh. I lie down next to Lo'ak and took off Aonung's armband. I fidget it with my hands and smiled. "I'm sorry" i whispered. "i couldn't tell you yet" i rolled to my side and hold the armband close to my heart. I shut my eyes and i could feel tears streaming down my face. I wiped the tears and tried to sleep.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⊱A/N⊰
ib: kittarts_
Writing this chapter will be the death of me. I hope you like this chapter, i had no idea what to write so i just go along with the ideas that pops up in my brain while writing. Btw they are 17 in this chapter. They came to Awa'atlu during the end of the year (when they are 16) and stayed there for 6 months. I hope this makes sense 😔.