'*•.¸ Leave ¸.•*'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Neteyam's POV

"i should go. I still have plenty to pack" i said while looking away. "goodbye" he told me and went off into the village. I clenched my fist and inhaled some air. This hurts more than I thought it would, i thought to myself. I turned around and walked back to the pod.

I arrived at the pod and everyone was done packing up their stuff. Dad saw me walked in and he walked towards me with both of his hands on his hips. "where did you go? What took you so long? What did you guys do? " he asked. "i was- no we were- no. Uhm" i tried to come up with some reasons. "we were just talking. I told him about us leaving and that's all. " i tried to sound convincing. It wasn't a lie but i felt so nervous. He nodded. "great. Continue packing up, it's getting late and I don't want you to stay up late at night." he instructed and I nodded slowly, making my way to where all my stuff is. I took my folded loincloth and placed them gently inside a bag. I glanced towards Lo'ak and he was rolling a mat with both of his hands. Kiri was counting her beads and placing them gently inside her bag. I continued packing up my stuff and placed the bag next to the entrance. "you done?" Lo'ak asked from behind. "yep" i turned and and saw him sitting in a corner with his head pressed to his knees. I sat next to him and stretched my arms. I leaned back and stared at his messy braids. "are you excited to go home?" I asked. "no, i don't think i wanna go back. I love it here. I have Tsireya.. and Payakan. I can't leave them." he turned his head towards me. I forced a fake smile. "well, you have to go back. You're a forest na'vi." i pressed my hand on his shoulder. "I know." he hugged his knees. I sighed and stared into space. Spider came and sat next to me. He glanced towards me and then Lo'ak and then to the pod's wall. "i can't wait to go home" he grinned. "me too" i smiled. "I bet your grandma misses you guys. It's been months since you guys left. I missed her" he hugged his arms. "yeah, I've missed her too" Lo'ak joined the talk. "remember when we used to play at the river?" spider asked while grinning. I smiled. "yeah, you used to always pull Lo'ak's tail." spider chuckled and Lo'ak groaned. "ugh, you always do that. It hurts you know?" he rolled his eyes. "it's your fault, i told you not to splash water at me because i have my blue stripes on." spider straightened his back. I shook my head and chuckled. "oh! Remember the 'movie' we watched with dad at the lab?" i asked excitedly. Lo'ak nodded aggressively. "yeah i remember! It was so fun, i wanna watch it again" Lo'ak leaned closer. "too bad. Mom doesn't allow us anymore. Said it's bad for us" i reminded him which made him pouted. I laughed and pulled his pouty lips with my fingers. Spider laughed hysterically. He pulled his head away from me and covered his mouth. "what the fuck bro!?" he yelled at me. "Lo'ak!." mom glared at him. "sorry mom" he said quietly. We laughed at him. "I hate you guys" he rolled his eyes and went towards Kiri. I shook my head and watches him get dissed by Kiri. He frowned and walked away. I felt bad for him but i couldn't help but laugh at the stupid face he's making. He sat next to Tuk sadly. "kids, go to sleep now" dad told us after he's done talking to mom. Kiri sets up her place to sleep and lay down. I rolled myself into a ball and tries to sleep. Lo'ak rushed towards me and throw himself on me. "owmph, Lo'ak!!" i screamed. He laughed and got up. He lay down his head on my stomach. His messy braids tickling my waist. "can i join?" spider asked. "yeah. Just don't jump on me" i said painfully. He grinned and lie down next to Lo'ak. They were giggling and elbowing eachother. I rolled my eyes and shut my them. I felt someone poking my cheek. "what now" i opened my eyes and Tuk was grinning widely at me. "ugh, yes.. You can joinn" i scoffed. She giggled and lie down on my arm. I saw Kiri walking towards me. "you're joining too?" i asked her. She shook her head. "h e with double hockey sticks no. I'm just sleeping next to you" she lie down next to me. I paused. "what does that means? " i asked. She went quiet. "i heard Max said it. I don't really know what that means" she said which made me snorted. "shut up" she rolled to her side. "goodnight" i told her. "night" she replied without looking.