'*•.¸ Grounded ¸.•*'

⊱A/N⊰
The gif is me while writing this chapter. That's all i want to say

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Neteyam's POV

I woke up to a light shining through my eyelids. I hissed and covered my eyes with the back of my hand. I tried to remember what happened and where I am. I suddenly felt someone breathe next to me. I glanced to my right and I saw Aonung sleeping peacefully next to me. I just realised i was lying on his arm and his hand on my hip. I smiled and turned to face him.

I slick his hair that was dangling on his face behind his ears. I examined his face carefully. This is the only time i get to look at him this close. I just realised how beautiful and mesmerising he looks. I couldn't see him very well last night because it was too dark. I glanced towards his lips. I remembered how much we kissed last night and it made me blushed. We weren't even together and yet we already make out. Once i moved my eyes away from his lips to look at him, his eyes are already wide open and are staring at me. The corner of his mouth twisted into a smirk. "what?" i asked innocently while trying to look away. He moved his hand to my hair and stroke them gently. "good morning, my mighty warrior" he said. "morning" i rolled my eyes and placed my hand on top of his. "did i wake you up?" i asked softly. "no, i already wake up before you" he smiled. Fuck!, i cursed. I moved my hand away from his and place it on his waist. He does the same. "neteyam?" he exclaimed. I hummed in response. "do you think your dad will be mad if he finds out you weren't at your pod?" he asked teasingly. My eyes widened in realisation. "shit!" i throw myself up on my feet. "i got to go!" i shouted at him while running away. "stay safe!" i heared him shout back at me.

☆。*。☆。

I sprinted to the pod as fast as i could while cursing at myself. When I arrived, i saw dad pacing back and forth. Mom was sitting in the corner while having her hands pressed to her mouth. Lo'ak and Kiri was talking to eachother and Tuk was playing with her toys. I slowly entered the pod and when dad saw me, he was furious. "where were you last night!?" he scolded me. "you don't know how worried we are when we couldn't find you!" he continued. Everyone's attention are now focused on me. "I'm sorry sir" i apologised while looking down. I heard dad sighed. "where were you?" he asked. I paused for a moment. "i was hanging out with Aonung, sir" i looked up at him. He looked surprised when I said that. I glanced towards Lo'ak and he looks mad. "we didn't do anything else. We just talked" i explained, which made Lo'ak's expressions relaxed. Dad was quiet for a moment and then said "from now on, do not go out late at night. Come home before dusk and make sure everyone else does too. Remember-" "Sullys stick together." i finished his sentence. He smiled and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back. Then mom and Tuk came and hugged me.

"hey brother, you coming?" Kiri asked while elbowing me. "where are you going?" i asked. "to the beach, duh? Where else?" she folded her arms. "yeah, I'll come" i scratched my neck. "yes, you can bring your boyfriend" she teased. "I don't have a boyfriend?" i folded my arms. "of course you do. I saw you with him last night!" she smirked. Shitshitshit!, i cursed. "how much did you saw?" i tried to control my voice. "not much, just some huggings and flirtings and kis-" she wanted to say more but i cut her off. "okay that's too much!" i put a finger on her mouth. "did you tell anyone?" i whispered. She shakes her head and i pulled my finger away. "please don't tell" i clasped my hand together. She rolled her eyes. "fine!" she said and walked away. I let out a huge sigh. I should be more careful, i thought.

☆。*。☆。

I went to Aonung's hut to find him but he wasn't there. I saw Tsireya walking out of the hut so I asked her where he is. "Tsireya!" i called for her. She turned her head towards me and smiled. "Neteyam, hii!" she waved her hand. I smiled back at her. "Have you seen Aonung?" i asked. "oh, he's at the back of our hut" she said. I nodded. "thanks" i thanked her. "is Lo'ak coming?" she asked. "yeah. He's already at the beach waiting for you." i said. She yelped excitedly and ran to the beach. I couldn't help but smile seeing how much she loves my brother. I slowly walked to the back of their hut.

I saw Aonung carrying a basket and putting them on the ground. I wanted to give him a scare so I waited for him to turn around. Once he did, i jumped onto his back and hugged him. "boo!" i said while laughing. He looks startled. "You scared me!" he scolded. I couldn't stop laughing at him. "what are you doing here?" he asked. "let's go to the beach!" i said while pulling his hand. "I couldn't come with you." he said sadly. "why not?" i frowned. "my father doesn't let me" he sat down and pulled the basket closer to him. I sat next to him. "and why is that?" i hugged my knees. "I came home late and he punished me for it" he said while examining the basket. "same" i joined examining the basket with him. He turned his head to look at me. "really?" he asked. "my dad wouldn't let me come home after dusk" i slouched. "atleast you get to go out" he pulled out a net from the basket. "you shouldn't be here" he said. "if my father finds you, he will send you back to your dad." i looked at him slyly. "i don't care" i closed my eyes and rest my head on his shoulder. "didn't you want to go to the beach with everyone else?" he asked. "right" i said after I realised that Kiri was waiting for me. He looks sad that I'm leaving. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll come back later" i said. He grinned and waved at me. I waved back at him and went after Kiri and the others.

☆。*。☆。

We played for quite a while and I realised it's almost dusk. "Let's go guys, dad wants us to come home before dusk." I said while motioning my hand."awh! Can we play a little more?" Tuk whined. "Sorry Tuk, we can't" i patted her head and lifted her up. "we'll continue playing in the pod, okay?" i smiled at her. "okay!" she said. "bye Tsireya" Lo'ak said while waving at Tsireya. She lowered her head and smiled. "bye" she replied and ran back into the village. "let's go" i said to Lo'ak and Kiri. Both of them followed me to the pod.
I feel like I'm forgetting something, i thought. I thought about it for a moment and then realised. Aonung!. I completely forgot about him. I told him I'd come back. Now i felt sorry for him.

Mom cooked us dinner and we dined together. Then we played for a while and went to sleep. I couldn't sleep though. I couldn't stop thinking about Aonung. I bet he's mad at me for lying to him. I turned to my side and tried to close my eyes but it didn't work. Then I heard someone walking outside the pod. "psst!" i shut my eyes tight. Please don't tell me that's Aonung, please don't. I opened my eyes and looked around. It is him. He was crouching next to the door. It was so dark but I could tell that it's him by his hair. "what are you doing here?" i hissed quietly. He motioned his hand at me to follow him. I got up slowly and followed him outside. I hope i don't wake up the others. We both sat on the net and dipped out feet in the water. "i wanted to see you" he said softly. "you could've wait until tomorrow" i said. "i couldn't wait. I missed you" he looked at me with his blue eyes. Shit he's so pretty, i thought. I smiled slyly at him. He scooted closer to me and rest his head on my shoulder. "why didn't you come see me?" he asked sadly. "I'm sorry, Aonung i forgot" i apologised. "i waited for you for so long!" he whined. I kissed his forehead gently. "i know" i rest my head in his. "can you go out tomorrow?" i asked. He nodded slowly. "i begged my dad to let me. I couldn't live a day without seeing you" he said, which made me blushed. He hold my hand in his. "your hand is warm" he faced me. "and yours is cold" i muttered. He lifts my chin to look up at him and kissed me. "i missed you so much" he muttered between the kisses. He brushed his thumb on my bottom lip. "i missed you too" i said softly and smiled. "oh eywa you're so beautiful" he chuckled. I pushed him away and rolled my eyes. "go home Aonung. It's late" i got up. He got up and hold both of my hands. "ill see you tomorrow." he winked and landed a kiss on my neck. He then ran off to his hut, leaving me speechless. I touched the place that he kissed and i could feel my body is hot. I think it's now my favourite part of my body. I smiled and went inside the pod. I lied on my side while caressing my neck. Suddenly I'm already fast asleep...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⊱A/N⊰
I was confused between hut and pods omg. I just realised that they stayed in a marui pod and not a goddamn hut. I'm so sorry for my mistakes. I hope you like this chapter!!! <3