'*•.¸ Breathing Lesson ¸.•*'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Neteyam's POV

I woke up earlier than everyone else did. I got up and sat on the edge of the net and let my feet touch the cold water. The morning here is very cool and beautiful. The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. The ocean looks calm and peaceful. I noticed a figure moving at the beach. I get up and went behind a nearby tree at the beach to get a closer look. It was Aonung. He looks like he's taking a walk alongside the beach. I figure that I want to join him but remembering how he treated me and my brother makes me hold that thought back. He then ran towards the ocean and dived in. Holy shit!, i shouted in my head. I waited and waited for him to come back to the surface but he didn't. He's good at holding his breath, i thought.

Minutes passed by, he finally appeared to the surface. He looked around to see if anyone's had woken up. I was mesmerised by his appearance. His wet hair and long eyelashes dazzling underneath the sunlight. I can picture him very well from afar. He turned to me and appears shocked. I quickly hid myself behind the tree. He saw me, i think. I took a glance and saw that he's not on the surface anymore. I quickly ran to our pod and went inside. Ohshitohshitohshit, i shouted and cursed myself. Why did I let my guard down?

Just then, I heard a soft knock. I turned around to see him, standing outside the pod. He was staring at me with his blue eyes. He fake coughed when he realised that I was staring at him for too long. I slowly walked up to him. "what do you want?" i asked while folding my arm. I don't want to sound suspicious. "You were stalking me?" he also folded him arms. "Why would I- why would I stalk you?" I slowed down my voice when I realised I was shouting. He stayed quiet for awhile. "I saw you at the beach." he said. "You probably saw someone else. There's alot of na'vis that looks like me" then i realised I'm the only forest na'vi here, that's awake at this time. "Oh come on I know you're stalking me! I saw you ran into this pod!" he shouted. "says the one that's standing outside MY pod!" i shouted back, hopefully not waking up the others. He looks at me with a dissatisfied look. I just know he's annoyed. "and why do you even care anyway IF I stalked you?" i ask through curiosity. "It would be inappropriate of course." he cleared his throat. I rolled my eyes at him. "Nevermind now. Even if you didn't stalk me, don't do that again." he warned me, putting one finger infront of my eyes. "Yeah yeah" i nodded and went back inside the hut. When he finally leaves, I let out a massive sigh. That was close, I thought. I need to be more careful next time..

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Everyone finally woke up and we had breakfast together. Tsireya came to our hut to tell us where and when the lesson will begin. Lo'ak and I ran off the balcony and jumped into the water. Kiri and Tuk did too. It was very cold. Colourful fish and creatures swam around us, mostly Kiri. Tsireya swam towards us and asked us to follow her. Aonung's friend, that made fun of our tails yesterday, were there too. I don't know why he's here, but I don't mind. We followed Tsireya into the deeper part of the beach, which made us want to explore more and lose our breath constantly. I take a closer look at the beautiful corals when I suddenly bumped into someone. It was Aonung. He seemed to be shocked too. He made some movements with his hands that I particularly don't understand. I gave him an "I don't understand" look but he just rolled his eyes. Then I felt someone touched my shoulder, it was Lo'ak. He was out of breath. We quickly swim back to the surface and gasped for air. Tsireya did too. "What's wrong?" she asked. "You're too fast! Wait for us!" tuk said while gasping for air. Aonung suddenly popped out of the surface. "Just breath.." Tsireya said calmly. "You guys aren't good divers, maybe good at swimming through trees but-" he laughed but got slapped at the head by Tsireya. He deserved that to be honest. "Come on bro-" Lo'ak sounds like he was about to start a fight so I quickly cut him off. "We don't speak this finger thing, we don't know what you're saying." I said. I looked at Aonung and he was already looking at me. He had this weird smiling expression on him and i don't like it. "We'll teach you the sign languages, we use it underwater to communicate with other na'vis and creatures." Tsireya explained. We continued to swim until dusk.

We went back to the shore to start our breathing lesson. We sat in circle on a rock beside the beach. Aonung said that he doesn't want to take part which made Tsireya upset. Me and Kiri was making a progress. Tuk is not doing very well but she'll get it soon. Lo'ak had Tsireya placing her hands on his chest and stomach which made me and Rotxo, aonung's friend, laughed and teased him while Kiri just rolled her eyes, annoyed. After the lesson, we get back to the pod and call it a day.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⊱A/N⊰

I made up some of the scenes cause its fun. Please point out if there's any grammar/spelling mistakes thanks <3