'*•.¸ Tsurak ¸.•*'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Neteyam's POV

After dinner, we decided to have a little more chats and tell eachother about what we did for the past 5 years. I was leaning on the wall, looking at everyone when Aonung suddenly approached me, leaning on the wall next to me. He cleared his throat before speaking. "iknimaya training lesson starts tomorrow" he says, his voice is firm. I nodded, crossing my arms over my chest. "so, what first?" I asked, not looking at him. "I'll teach you how to ride Tsurak first, then fighting lessons" he says as he nods to himself slowly.

It was quiet, an awkward silence between us. He looks down to his feet, tapping them slightly. I can tell that he's shy and afraid to talk to me. I glanced towards his arms, noticing the armband i made for him over the past years. It looks small on his huge arms. It was just above his elbow. "you still keep it?" the words slips out of my mouth and i scratched my neck awkwardly. He looks up and me and then towards the armband on his arm. "of course.." he mutters, glancing towards my arm. I also kept his gift still, it remained on my arm since then. "i see you still keep it aswell" he says and I points towards the armband on my left arm. "I'd never taken taken it off" i said and his expression softens. His eyes glimmers as though there are some kind of light enters them. He nods, the corner of his lips twists into a small smile. He then stops smiling, his expression turns sorrow. "have you missed me.. for the past years?" he asks, his tone is low. I wanted to touch his arm, and comfort him but I'm afraid. I'm afraid of what I'd do if I touch him. I'm afraid that I'll be lost in my longing to touch him, and so my hands stayed by my side. "it would be a lie if I said i didn't" i looked at him slightly and I could see his small smile, a relieved smile. "well have you missed me?" I asked as I looked at him and he nods, seeming not afraid to admit it.

Our small talk was suddenly interrupted by a small presence. Aonung looked down to his tail and saw his little sister, clinging onto it as she nibbles his tail. Aonung snickers and picks her up, putting her on his shoulder. "Ro'a!" he exclaimed, caressing her cheek with the back of his index finger. I looked at his little sister, Ro'a, which is probably her name. Aonung looked at me then chuckled. "My little sister, Ro'a. She's named after my mother's spirit sister" Aonung explained, shaking his shoulder and that made Ro'a giggles. "she was borned after you and your family left" he says. I looked at the two and somehow, looking at them made my chest feels warm. I reaches my hand towards Ro'a and pokes her chubby cheek. "hello there little one" i said, couldn't stop myself from smiling. She really reminds me of Tuk when she was still a little baby, chubby and bubbly. Aonung then took her off his shoulder and holds her infront of me. "would you like to hold her?" he asks, holding Ro'a close to me. I nodded and carefully took her from Aonung's hands, holding her gently in my arms. She giggles and holds my chin with her chubby hand, then moves towards my nose and my cheek. "she's a curious one isn't she?" i said, rocking her in my arms. I could feel Aonung's gaze on us, not looking away. I looked at him and his eyes were already on me. He then looked away and crosses his arms above his chest. "Tsurak training tomorrow at the beach after dawn, do not be late" he says strictly and walks away, leaving me and Ro'a alone. "hm, your brother's a bit strict huh?" i said to Ro'a, though she probably couldn't understand me, or maybe she could. I put her on the floor and she waddles towards her mother, her tail wagging behind her. "such a cute kid", i thought...

☆。*。☆。

The next morning, I do exactly as Aonung said, went to the beach after dawn. While searching for him, i took a walk along the beach, feeling the warm sand underneath my bare feet. It feels nice to be back here, seeing the beautiful sunrise just above the horizon as it casts a light orange hue in the sky. I stopped walking as soon as I saw a figure, standing in the middle of the beach. The figure had the water on his knee level. I recognise him straight away as I saw how his hair is tied up. I thought that maybe I could scare him a bit so I quietly walked towards him, controlling my footsteps to be lighter so they wouldn't be too loud. When I was close enough, I was about to surprise attack him by splashing some water at him but to my surprise, he turned around and glares at me. "you dare to try and attack me?" he crosses his arms and clicks his tongue. "ah, no luck today" i said, scratching my head and laughs nervously. He smiles and scoops up a handful of water before throwing it at my face. "next time, try being more quiet" he says. I wipe the water off my face, snarling at him. "come, don't waste anymore time" he says and leads me to a secluded area of the beach.