'*•.¸ Gift ¸.•*'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Aonung's POV

I woke up early to have my morning swim. The sun hasn't rise yet. The wind is breezy and cool. I walked to the edge of the net and sat on it, dipping my feet into the water. The water is cold and calm. I took one deep breath and pushed myself into the water. I swam deeper into the ocean and swim back to the surface to get some air. Some ilus circled me and splashes water at me. I grabbed bonded with it and ride it underwater. I watched the fish swimming among the kelps and rocks. I dismount the ilu and swam to the ocean floor. As i was swimming, my eyes caught some colourful shells scattered on the ocean floor. Suddenly i had an idea. I swim back to the surface to get some air. I scanned the area carefully so that I could recognise it when I came back. I called for my ilu and ride back home.

By the time I reached to the pod, the sun has already rise. I went inside the pod and saw mother cooking something. Father was beside her, talking to her while helping her with her cooking. Tsireya is nowhere to be found. I ignored them and went to find Tsireya's small shoulder strap bag that she made to match with Tuk Tuk. I found it in a basket that contains all of her stuff. I took it and went back outside. "children these days" i heard mother said as soon as she saw me went back outside.

I ride my ilu back to the spot where I found the shells. I collected them and kept them in the bag. I went back to the shore and collected some iridescent shell chips that scattered at the beach. On the way back to the pod, i found Tsireya walking towards me with a basket full of seeds and plants. She fastened her steps to catch up to me and walk beside me. "morning swim?" she asked, not looking at me. "yes" i replied. We reached to the pod and she went inside, handing mother the basket. Mother looked inside the basket and nodded. "everything i needed" she smiled. Tsireya turned her head towards me and her eyes adjusted to her small shoulder strap bag. "is that mine?" her brow furrowed. I looked at the bag and her. "sorry i forgot to ask you" i lied. She walked up to me and reached out her hand. I tilted my head. "give it back" she said. "i want to use it" i hold the strap tightly. "for what? If you want it, make one for yourself" she folded her arms angrily. I sat down and she did too. I motioned my hand for her to come closer. I leaned in and whispered. "i wanted to make an armband for Neteyam" i showed her the inside of the bag and she gasped. "i wanted to make it look just like mine" i showed her my armband. She squealed but stopped. "okay you can use it. But that doesn't mean i forgive you for taking my bag without my permission" she glared at me. I smiled at her innocently. She got up and sat next to father, who is still helping mother with her cooking. I got up and searched for my weaving tools. I found them in a basket near the entrance. I picked them up and sat next to Tsireya. I paused. "Tsireya can I have some of your trinkets?" i asked. She glared at me. "trinkets too?" she whined. "come on. Please???" i begged with pleading eyes. She slapped my head and got up. "fine. Stop doing that ugly face" she walked to her stuff and searched for her trinkets. She picked up a handful of them and brought them to me. "choose two only" she demanded. I examined the trinkets one by one. They all look so beautiful and i can't choose. "can you choose them for me?" i grinned at her. She rolled her eyes and picked a dark blue and a silver trinket and handed them to me. "here" she said and went back to her place and kept them safely in a small basket. I took out a thread from the basket and started weaving. I stopped when mom handed me a bowl of soup. "continue that later. Here, food" she said. I put all the stuff away and took the bowl with both hands. "thank you mother" i said and she smiled. "tell me if you want more." she said and watched everyone gobble up her cooking.

It took quite a while to finish it. Tsireya helped me decorate the armband and it turned out quite nice. "when are you gonna give him this?" she asked. "maybe later" i replied. She nodded.