'*•.¸Aonung¸.•*'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Aonung's POV

"goodbye" he told me as he went off to the beach. "goodbye" i tried to control the tone of my voice. I wiped the tears off my face and looked at my reflection in the water. I looked  messy. I washed my face with the water and pursed my lips. I should go to the beach, i thought. I rushed to the beach and the People were surrounding the Sullys. I make my way through the crowds and managed to get out of it. By the time I got there, it was too late. He was already flying away with his ikran. He turned around and looked at me. His hair moves wildly in the air. He smiled and waved at me, i waved at him back. He turned around and never looked back again.

Suddenly there was a loud groan coming from the crowd. I quickly turned around and I saw mother pressing her hand on her stomach while gritting her teeth. Father was holding her in his arms. Shit!, I cursed and ran towards her, helping her standing up. "is it happening?" i asked while leading her to the village. "yes, yes, hurry!" she shrieked and clenched her stomach. "Tsireya, Aonung, you will stay at Rotxo's pod for tonight" father said while lifting mother in his hands. We both looked at eachother and nodded. "Tonowari, hurry!" mother groaned, making me flinch. Father rushed to the pod and we watched him get inside, placing mother on the mat and stroking her head. Tsireya chewed on her lower lip. "let's go" i told her. She nodded and we walked to Rotxo's pod. It's not too far from ours. Rotxo and his three sisters lived with their grandmother since they were infants. I don't know much about their parents. He doesn't like bringing up about them.

We arrived at his pod and Tsireya knocked on the entrance. Rotxo's grandmother came out of the pod and raised her brow,eyes widened. "Tsireya, Aonung!" she beamed. I smiled warmly at her. "nana" i bowed slightly. "what do you need?" she asked. "our mother is giving birth. Can we stay here for tonight?" Tsireya replied. She lights up. "of course you can! Come, come inside!" she pulled Tsireya's hand. Tsireya smiled, holding Nana's hands gingerly. "thank you nana" she said as we walk in. Two of Rotxo's sister, Rini and Nalani, were weaving and laughing at eachother. As soon as they saw us, they got up quickly and walk swiftly towards us. "Tsireya!" Nalani exclaimed and hugged Tsireya. They let go of the hug and Tsireya glanced towards Rini. "Rini" Tsireya grinned and they hugged. I searched around the pod for someone. "Where's Lei'ra?" i asked. Lei'ra is the oldest sister, Rini is the second and Nalani is the third. Rotxo is the last and youngest son. "she's out hunting" Nana said while pulling my hand. "come, sit with us. I have many questions i want to ask you. I haven't seen you in a long time" she said. I nodded slightly. She pulled me near a fireplace and made me sit down. Tsireya, Nalani and Rini sat down next to eachother. "i hope mother is alright" Tsireya said softly. I knew she would be worried about mother but i don't want her to. I hold her hand and caressed it gently. "she'll be fine. Trust me" i smiled at her. She smiled back a relieved smile. "I can't wait to see the baby! Is it a boy or a girl? Have your parents thought about the name yet?" Nalani asked. "it's a girl. We haven't decided her name yet. I wanted it to be Ai'thea but I don't think it's a good one" Tsireya explained and they nodded slowly. "Ai'thea is good" Rini said quietly, probably talking to herself. "Where's Rotxo?" i asked, straightening my back. "he-". "I'm here" Rotxo cut Nalani off and stepped inside the pod with Lei'ra. "there you are" i grinned. He sat beside me and sighed. "where have you been?" i asked, glancing towards Lei'ra. "he got into a fight with Koro" Lei'ra snickered. "what!?" my eyes widened. "Eira!" Rotxo hissed. "what?" she gestured her hands. "enough both of you!" Nana stood up. "sorry nana" Lei'ra and Rotxo apologised at the same time. "anyways, Aonung, Tsireya. What are you two doing here?" Rotxo asked while hugging his knees. "oh, my mother is giving birth at our pod. So we kinda have to stay here for tonight" i bring my hand to my neck. "ohh" he nodded slowly and went quiet. "Aonung, tell me about those forest na'vis. I heard that you and Tsireya were very close to them" nana asked, leaning in. I glanced towards Tsireya and Rotxo. "don't you know? Rotxo is close to them too. He gave your dish to the forest girl. I think he likes her." Lei'ra teased. "Eira stop!" Rotxo groaned and hide his face behind his knees. "oohh our little brother has a crush on the forest girl?" Nalani covered her mouth. "Eira, Lani. don't tease him" Rini gritted her teeth. Tsireya just laugh at them. "is this true, Rotxo?" nana raised her brow. Rotxo raised his head and rest his chin on his knees. "i... I don't know" he shook his head. "i don't want to talk about it" he sighed. I nodded slightly. I glanced towards Lei'ra and she had an expression of regret. "i told you not to tease him" Rini elbowed Lei'ra. She rolled her eyes at Rini. "how long are you staying?" Rotxo asked, breaking the silence. Tsireya's head shot up. "we'll leave tomorrow. I think" Tsireya tilted her head while she speaks. Nana nodded. We talked for awhile and then have dinner with the family. After dinner they all went to sleep but I couldn't so I decided to get some fresh air outside.