'*•.¸ The Night ¸.•*'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Aonung's POV

That night was cool and breezy, perfect for late night walks, which I really needed. I watched the tide ebbing away from the shore as I walked along the beach. It's been a long time since I get to be this alone. Ever since Neteyam left, I've been making myself busy so I would miss him less but that didn't work. Each days and months and years passes, i would still miss him. But now that he's just right under my nose, I couldn't explain just how much I've missed him. Him being gone for 5 years and suddenly showing up again is just too much too take. I don't even know what he's like now, he had changed alot; more muscular and more.. beautiful. Everytime I thought about him I'll get these weird feeling in my stomach that I just couldn't fathom what it was. As I was too busy thinking of how I could fix my relationship with Neteyam, I got too carried away and suddenly, I was at the rocky coast.

My eyes caught onto a figure, standing right in the middle of a huge rock, with his long hair flowing with the wind. Judging by the bodice, I could tell it was Neteyam. I quietly, and slowly approached him from behind as I didn't wanna startle him or something. The moonlight was the only source for me to see through the dark night. I made sure my footsteps weren't loud enough so that i could be discreet. "Aonung, your footsteps are loud" The thick and accented voice speaks which made me froze and stayed in place. Neteyam turned around with that smile, the smile that I missed the most. "You don't think you could sneak up on the mightiest warrior of the clan, did you?" My face colored with shame as I approached him and stood right infront of him. "I did not plan to sneak up on you" "is that so?" He snorted out and I rolled my eyes at him. Just then, our eyes met. Again, with that weird feeling in my stomach. His eyes are hauntingly beautiful and I swore under my breath. "Neteyam..." I called, with a low and slightly quiet tone. My hand reaches out to his face, my thumb was shaking as I brushed it against his cheek,holding his face gently with one hand. He hissed slightly as I moved my other hand to his neck, caressing it with my thumb. "Aonung, I-" I looked at him for a moment and leaned forward, bumping my forehead with his. I choked on a sob that I've been holding for quite some time. It would be a shame that I cry infront of him, right here, right now. "Only Eywa knows, how much I've been longing for you" I whispered and embraced him, my hand placed on the top of his hand. His heart beats the same rhythm as mine, I could feel it as his chest was against mine. His hand moves up my back, embracing me so tightly. "I'm sorry, for everything" He mumbled out as he buried his face deep into my neck. "I'm sorry for hugging you just now, when I should have done it sooner" He let go of the embrace and looked up at me, his hand holding the side of my face. His touch was gentle, and shaky. "I'm sorry for not knowing how to act around you anymore" Neteyam hiccuped. "I still, longed for you" I leaned against his touch as he said it, giving him the sweetest smile I could ever give. Then we inched closer, our faces are close, very close. I wanted to make sure he was ready so I stopped moving when our noses are brushing against eachother's. "I see you" He whispers, his breath against my lips. With that, I kissed him. Kissed him like how I've been wanting to for the past 5 years. Holding him close and feeling his comfortable warmth on my skin. He kissed me back. His hands on my shoulders and are pulling me closer. I held his waist and we kept our kiss long. Kissing him again and again after another. And when he's gasping for air, i moved to his neck and kissed the spot I always used to kiss him, over and over again. He moved my face up with his hands, continuing our kiss until we ended up on the ground, with him laying on the ground and me beside him, leaning over to just continue our kiss.

Then we stopped, laying on our backs and facing the sky, watching the stars. It felt like I was a teen again, a stone headed and arrogant teen. And he, the warm and gentle teen that I loved the most. I kept my eyes on him as he talked about the stars, and how much he had learned back at the forest. It was wonderful. "you're beautiful.." i breathed out and he stopped talking, turning towards me and smiled slowly. "i don't think beautiful is how they defined me" "you're still beautiful" i stated, shifting to lay on my side. I reached my hand to his chest, tracing the scar on it with my fingertip. "skxawng" he cursed, i felt his heartbeat increasing. He holds the side of my face and caressed it. "you're insufferable" He whispered again and i kissed his palm that was on my face. "mhmm?" "and annoying" i moved to be on top of him, he shifted, now sitting up. "and dumb" i then placed my lips near his, kissing the edge of his lips only. "and you still love me" I said, smirking at him while tilting my head. "I'm not beautiful" he said, kissing me. "yes you are" i pulled away. "I'm handsome" he mumbles. "and beautiful" "Eywa...there's no point in arguing with you right now" Neteyam huffs and rolled his eyes, getting up to his feet. I did too, looking at him cluelessly. He walked away but I reached for his hand, twirling him around and have him back into my arms. "don't go.. I'll miss you" I whispered, kissing his neck. He giggled a bit and pushed my head away. "whatever. You're much more beautiful than me" He said and we walked away the rocky coast while holding hands. "Am I? I still think you're more beautiful than me" I tilted his head to the the side. "We're both beautiful. End of story" He grumbled and I laughed, pulling him closer. We watched as the waves crashed against the rocks, as the tide ebbing away from the shore. He looked at me, locking our gaze and he grinned. "whoever got into the water last has fish lips!" He announced and ran into the water. My jaw dropped and i run after him. "Not fair!" "yes fair" He nods, proudly. I groaned and splashed water at him, making him shield himself his his arm. "skxawng!" He laughed, splashing a bunch at me. I ran after him, determining to catch him. The water is around our knee level, which is not that hard to move around. I eventually catched him, after he slowed down, of course, which I think he did on purpose because he felt bad. I embraced him from behind, having my chin on his shoulder. "My Neteyam.." "i whispered, he chuckled. "My Aonung.. " We rocked back and forth. It was all great. That night, was the best night I've ever had after 5,depressing years.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⊱A/N⊰
Womp womp! New chapter! TYSM FOR THE COMPLIMENTS I LITERALLY CRIED TYSM!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS AUGHGSHS.