'*•.¸ Fight ¸.•*'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Neteyam's POV

I scouted alongside the beach like I used to back in the forest. It has been a week since I stayed here. Only Eywa knows how much I've missed the forest. I missed scouting with my brother, i missed riding my ikran, i missed my home so much. I kicked the rock that almost made me stumble. I stopped for a second and look at the ocean. A quick swim wouldn't hurt, i thought and went into the water. I swim and try to forget about the forest, but i couldn't. I wanna go home.

I swim to the surface to get some air when i heared shoutings came from the shore. I squinted my eyes to see whose shouting it was. I saw Kiri, Aonung and three of his friends. At first I thought they were just playing but then I saw him holding my sister's hand. I understand the situation now. I quickly swim towards them. I heared Lo'ak's voice. He was defending her. That's my bro!,i encouraged him. I crawled to the shore and walks swiftly towards Aonung.

I pushed him away hard and pointed my finger at his chest. "You heared what she said. Leave them alone." I hissed. I feel angry and disappointed. I thought he accepted us. I couldn't read his expression. "awh big brother coming to-" one of his friend said but he signaled his friend to stop talking. "Back off, now." i pushed him again with my finger. He winced but said nothing. He raised both of his hands and rolled his eyes at me. I wish I could punch him in the face but i need to stay out of trouble or else dad would punish me. "Smart choice." i said. "from now on, i need you to respect my sister" i warned them.

I almost left with Kiri when i realised Lo'ak is not with us. I turned around and saw him standing and watching them with hatred. "Lo'ak." i raised my voice to tell him that whatever he's going to do is a bad idea. He turned his head to look at me. "I got this bro" he said and turned around. He went to Aonung and showed his hand at him. "I may have 5 fingers but do you know what they can do?" he said. Oh no, not this again, i thought. "You see, when I do this..." He balled up his hand and punched Aonung in the face three times. "It's called a punch, bitch! Don't ever touch my sister again!". I laughed at Aonung's shocked face. I don't know if i should be proud or angry at my brother.

Aonung plunged at him and his friends pulled Lo'ak's tail. One of them slapped him in the face with their tail. It's three versus one. I felt bad for Lo'ak but he's the one that started the fight. I hesitated at first but I ran to one of his friends and punched him. I grabbed the other friend's shoulders and kicked him on the crotch. Both of them pushed me on the ground and started to strike but i defended myself with my thin arms. I heared Kiri screaming at us to stop but none of us actually gives a shit. "Ow my tail!" i heared Lo'ak screaming. I quickly pushed his friend that was on top of me to the side. I saw Aonung pulling Lo'ak's tail and he was grabbing his friend's ear to stop himself from being dragged away. "Ow my ear! He's pulling my ear off!" he screamed in pain. I saw Kiri laughing at us. She better pay us for doing this for her, i thought. I jumped on Aonung and punched him in the face. "backstabber" i hissed and landed 3 punches at him. His had a shocked expression on his face and he smirked at me. What the fuck!???, i thought. I wanted to punch him again but a big hand grabbed my arm and pulled me onto my feet. I turned around to see who it is. It was dad, staring at us in disappointment. He dragged me and Lo'ak back to the pod.

He scolded us but he didn't seem so angry about it. He told us to apologise to Aonung because he's the 'chief's son'. I went out with Lo'ak to go apologise to Aonung but dad stopped me and waited for Lo'ak to leave. "so what does the other guys looks like." he asked. I get it now. "worse" i said. He chuckled. "good." he complimented. "a lot worse." i smiled. He then shooed me away. I went outside but i couldn't see Lo'ak. I went to the chief's hut and he's not there either. Aonung isn't there too. I searched for them everywhere but i couldn't find them.

☆。*。☆。

I waited at the balcony of our hut just incase Lo'ak would come back. I was playing with a school of fish that was swimming around my legs that was dipped in the water. Then, i saw Aonung and his friends, riding their ilus towards the village, laughing. I get up and went towards them. They get off their ilus and slapped their hands against eachother(high four basically). I waited for his friends to leave. I promised myself not to cause anymore trouble. When he's finally alone, i slowly walked up to him. "Aonung." i said slowly. He looks up at me and didn't say anything. I hated it when he's quiet. "have you seen my brother?" i tried not to sound harsh. He paused for a moment and smiled. "yes." he replied. "where is he?" i asked. "i don't know." he answered. I tried not to lose my patience. "where is he." i asked again. "if you give me a kiss, I'll tell you where he is." he said with a menacing face. "what." i replied. "ain't no way I'm kissing you! Tell me where my brother is!" i shouted at him but he didn't even move, not even an inch. Skxawng, i cursed at him in my mind. "it's your choice to accept the offer or not" he said slyly. When i didn't reply, he turned around and walked away. I let out a huge sigh. "Fine!" i shouted. "I'll kiss you.".

He stopped walking and turned his face towards me. I slowly walked up to him and look at him in the eyes. I hope that he can see the hatred in my eyes. He lowered his head so that I could reach to his lips. I can feel his sharp breath on my skin. I can feel his cold hands on my waist. I had never kissed anyone before. I don't really know how to start. I kissed him on the lips and pulled away. His lips are cold but soft. I looked at him and wiped my lips. He doesn't look like he enjoyed it, nor that he does not. His face is bland but his cheeks are red. I clenched my teeth. Is it bad that i wanted to kiss him again? I wanted to pull his necklace, pin him down and kisses him harshly so that I can see his defeated and full of horror face. I shakes the thought out of my head. My brother is more important. "i kissed you. Now tell me where my brother is." i reminded him. "outside the reef." he replied. "what??" i asked in disbelief. "me and my friends took him outside the reef, and left him there." he said. I can feel my body shaking in anger. I grabbed his braids and dragged him back to our hut. "You fucking asshole, what were you thinking!?" i scolded him. I saw dad sitting next to Kiri. Their expression was shocked when they see me holding his braids. I pushed him to walk infront of me. "tell them what you told me." i said. He pushed my hand off his braids and explained to them. Dad quickly stood up and ran to the chief's hut. "Bring him to the chief." he shouted to me while running. I nodded and grabbed Aonung's shoulder. "you're coming with me." i said. We went to the chief's hut and waited for dad and the metkayinas men to find Lo'ak. I wanted to find him too but dad insisted that i stay with mom.

☆。*。☆。

Hours passes by and thankfully we found him. He looks really mad at Aonung. I couldn't blame him, i was too. Dad hold him off from starting a fight. Chief Tonowari told Aonung to kneel infront of him and apologised to our family. Dad nodded and pulled Lo'ak's arm to leave but he didn't. "it's not Aonung's fault. I wanted to go outside the reef and Aonung tried to talk me out of it" he said. I was very shocked. Since when did he learn to take blames. Dad looked furious. He pulled him away and brought us back inside the pod. They fought and i heard dad said "You brought shame to this family.". I wanted to join the fight. I wanted to stop dad from accusing him more. I wanted to defend him. But all i can do is watch. I felt bad for Lo'ak. He shooed Lo'ak off and i went after him. I stopped walking when I saw Aonung walking beside him. I couldn't hear what they were talking about but they look like they already get along. Aonung stopped walking for a moment and turned around. He saw me staring and nodded at me. He then went after Lo'ak. I don't understand what his nod meant but i do hope that he learned his lesson.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⊱A/N⊰
I hope you like this chapter! I made up some of the scenes and scripts. I hope you don't mind. Pls tell me if there's any mistakes that I've made. Ty <3