'*•.¸ Ilus ¸.•*'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Neteyam's POV
(i promise there will be aonung's pov)

After we mastered our breathing lesson, it's time to get ourselves some rides. We got up early to start our lesson. We gathered at the shallow part of the beach. Tuk cling onto me while waiting for Tsireya and Aonung to arrive. She said she wanted to accompany me and Lo'ak while waiting. Besides, she's too small for a ride of her own. Kiri is nowhere to be seen. She's probably exploring the ocean floor again, i thought. We spotted Tsireya walking swiftly towards us. We greeted her and I saw Aonung walking behind her with some friends of his. I hope his friends doesn't make fun of Lo'ak, i thought. Or else I'm gonna be in trouble with dad.

Aonung stand in our circle and made a weird noise. It's like mimicking a bird or animals. He's good at it too. The water suddenly make waves and water splashes everywhere. A swarm of water creatures swam towards us and circled Aonung. One of the creature splashed water on Tuk and she giggled happily. He turned around to face us. "These are ilus." he said. "If you want to live here, you have to ride." he looked at everyone as he talk, especially me. He waddled towards me and grabs my shoulder with his large hand. "you're coming with me."he said, winking. I gave him an awkward smile." I'll teach you,Lo'ak!"Tsireya said excitedly." have fun brother. "i said teasingly. Lo'ak rolled his eyes at me and went with Tsireya." Tuk do you mind watching me getting a ride? " i asked her while patting her back." no its okay I'll go talk to mama. " she said. I let go of her slowly and she hops off my arms. I watched her running back to the village and to our pod. "You ready forest boy?" Aonung said, breaking the silence. "I'm no forest boy to you." i hissed. He really does get on my nerves sometimes. "woah chill. Let's get you an ilu." he said putting his hands up and turned around.

We chose a deeper spot for us to train. Aonung put his hands in the water and made the weird noises again. An ilu swam towards us and let Aonung caressed it. It then circled me and splashes water on me." Hey! "i shouted while laughing. Aonung laughed too. I slowly patted its head. It feels awesome.

"Ilus are starters for babies like you. " Aonung joked." haha funny. " I sneered." enough joking around and tell me what to do. " i turned to face him." woah slow down there forest boy i haven't bring you to dinner yet." he joked and winked at me. "oh dear eywa help me." I pinch the bridge of my nose in distress. My face is heat up with embarrassment. "okay okay I'm serious now." he gave up. He grab its queues(?) and held it out to me. "Mount it" he command. I grab onto the ilu's saddle and push myself up onto its back. It's like riding an ikran, i thought. I took the edge of my braids and connect it with the ilu's queue. "feel it's heart" i heared Aonung said. "feel it's breath" he continued. "Feel it pounding..". I took a deep breath and synchronise(?) with the ilu. I breath out. "I'm ready." i said while looking at Aonung. "great!" he exclaimed. "try not to fall" he said and i saw the corner of his mouth turned up slightly. I focused on the ilu and instruct it to move forward. "Go!" i shouted and the ilu zoomed fast enough that it almost sent me flying but i grip on the handle tight. I try to focus and make the ilu go as steady as possible. Fortunately i got the hang of it. I controlled the ilu to turn around and it turned around smoothly. I can see Aonung from afar. He looks impressed. I make the ilu go faster at him and drifts which made the water splash on Aonung's face. I laughed maniacally when he fell into the water. "What was that for!?" he shouted while laughing. "for calling me forest boy." i smirked. "skxaw-" i cut him off by making the ilu flap it's flippers, making the water splashed at his face again. "stop!" he shouted. "alright fine." i said and patted the ilu's head, making it stop. "next we're gonna try to do some tri-" he stopped when he saw Lo'ak riding his ilu. He look at his friends and mimicked him. I frowned but I couldn't say anything. Aonung dipped his head into the water to see Lo'ak clearly. Then *SPLASH*. I saw Lo'ak's ilu splashing water at him when he failed to control it. Everyone laughed at him, including me but I quickly stop because i feel bad. Aonung waddled back towards me to continue what he was saying. "Sorry for laughing at your brother" he said but it doesn't sound sincere. "next, we're going to do some tricks." he continued. I nodded.

"You're gonna freak out on this!" he said excitedly. "what do you mean?" i suddenly got nervous. I grab onto the ilu's handle as tight as i could. He slapped the ilu's body gently. The ilu zoomed fast and dived into the water. I quickly took my breath and went into the water with the ilu. It then went back up and jump out of the water. I accidentally let go of my other hand but I quickly grab onto the handle. "Holy shit!" i scream. I can hear Aonung's laugh from afar. When we landed in the water i tried to control my ilu back to the shore.

"that was sick!" Lo'ak said when I arrived to the shore and get off my ilu. "it felt like my soul was flying for a second." i said. "well done forest boy, you passed the test." Aonung said from behind. I can see his evil smile on his face. "thanks to you I almost died" i fold my arms. "well sorry, buttercup. I'll be more gentle next time." he joked. "skxawng" i hissed at him and rolled my eyes. Lo'ak just watches me and him fight. When he finally leaves us alone, Lo'ak elbowed me and giggled. I don't like it when he giggles. There must be something weird that he's going to say after. "is that your new boyfriend bro?" he said, walking home beside me. "What!? No!" i gasped. "I don't even like him. I don't like boys, alright?" i sighed. "yea you sure don't" he teased. I want to smack his face so badly right now. "how about your new 'girlfriend'?" i teased him back. "what girlfriend?" he ask nervously. I can see a hint of red on his cheeks. "you like her don't you?" i smirked. "no i don't! She's just a friend!" he denied. "I'm telling mom you have a crush on Tsireya!" i said as i ran off to our hut. I can hear him screaming my name from behind. "Neteyam, you skxawng. Come back here!" he screamed while chasing me. I ran faster to the pod.

We had dinner together and i promised not to tell mom about his little crush on Tsireya after he made a deal with me to do my braids and eat his vegetables. It wasn't a great deal but I'll take it. Tuk said she found some beautiful reef flowers and might aswell decorate our hair with it.

the sillies:

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⊱A/N⊰
There will be some chapters with Aonung's POV i promise i just don't know when but there will.