'*•.¸ Stargazing ¸.•*'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Aonung's POV

"Ne'wie what are you doing?" i whispered to her as she pulled me into the crowd. She stopped and turned around to look at me. "you can't do that infront of everyone, rumours will spread!" she gripped my arm. "what's wrong with it?" i stiffens. "we'll be mated for life in 3 years, we're promised to eachother. What would people think if they saw you hugging that freak lovingly?" she scolded me. "what about it? Let people know that I do not love you and I am forced to be mated with you" i said out of anger but i tried to contain myself. "and he's no freak" i hissed. She sighed and looked troubled. "Aonung-" she held my hand. "or did you suddenly have feelings for me?" i cut her off. She was quiet. I presses my hand on both of her shoulders. "you promised not to fall inlove with me, you promised you won't care about who i love or who i mated with, as long as i stay with you. Do you remember?" i reminded her which made her look down. She nods slowly. "then what's the problem?" i asked. She raised her head and looked into my eyes. "i love you." she said slowly. My eyes widened. I pushed her away gently. "Aonung wait-" she pulled my hand but i pushed her hand away. "you promised." i said. I walked away from the crowd and went to find Neteyam.

☆。*。☆。

I searched for him everywhere but i couldn't find him. He's not in the village, not in his pod. There might be one place where he might be.

I ran to the rocky coast of the beach and find Neteyam sitting on the biggest rock there while hugging his knees. I slowly walk towards him from behind. I accidently stepped on some sticks and he turned his head around. His eyes are red. "go away!" he hissed and rest his head on his knees. "i just wanted to talk" i said slowly while walking closer. "i told you i don't want to" he hissed again. I sat next to him one foot apart. "I'm sorry i didn't tell you earlier" i said. He didn't reply. I was about to get up when he said something. "how long have you've been promised to her" he asked. I sat back down. "before you even arrived" i replied. He raised his head and rest his chin on his knee. "so why did you chose me?" he said slowly. "because i love you" he looks at me and i could see tears running down his cheeks. I scooted closer to him and raised my hand. "may i?" i asked and he nods. I wiped his tears and caressed his cheek. "i do not love her, at all" i said softly. "but why did you agree to be promised to her?" he fixed his posture. "forced. I didn't want to but my dad insisted that I find a mate at this age so that I wouldn't have trouble finding one in the future" i paused. "and my father suggested that I should be mated with Ne'wie because she's smart, intelligent, independent and she's from the ta'unui clan. So i agreed. Because i wouldn't want to disappoint my father." i hugged my knees just like him. He have sympathy in his eyes. "and I tried to love her, i tried to like her but i couldn't. I told her what i felt and she said she felt the same way so we promised not to love eachother." i continued. I looked at him deep in the eyes. "but when I met you, things changed. I felt warm, and happy, and free. You make me feel different when I'm around you, and I'm so inlove with you. " his pupils diflate. "I'm sorry for everything Teyam I-" he placed his finger on my lips.

He leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. I close my eyes and kisses him back. His lips are warm. He slid his hand behind my neck and push my head so the kiss could go deeper. His other hand pressed on my chest. I placed my hands on his waist. We stopped to get some air and laughed. We laughed a lot. "what was that?" i laughed. "i don't know" he replied. "i just felt like kissing you so i did" he sat crossed legs. We kissed again. This time, I pushed him to the ground and kissed him while I'm on top of him. My tounge touched with his and i lick his lower lips. He travels his hands down my spine and on my chest. We make out for quite a while.

Then I lie down next to him and we face eachother. He scooted closer to me and I hugged him. "let's stay like this for a while" i said. He nodded. "when did you start to have feelings for me?" he asks suddenly. I hummed and caressed my chin. "since the first day we met" i said. He laughed. "really?" his eyes glistens under the moonlight. "of course" i pull him closer to my chest and rest my chin on his head. "what about you?" i asked. "I'm not sure about my feelings at first." he paused. "but i think it's when i saw you taking a morning swim at the beach." he continued. "wait- did you just admit stalking me?" i lowered my head to meet his eyes. I could see the realisation in his face and he starts to panick. "wait no i didn't" he said while panicking. I laughed and tickled him. He couldn't stop screaming and laughing and the same time.

The wind blew softly than the other nights. We both lay our backs on the ground while watching the stars after all those laughings and screamings. He pointed to one of the stars and say "you know, my father once said he came from a star called Earth. I think it's that one. The sky people came from there too". He smiled. "how did you know which one it is?" i asked. "the sizes i guess?" he put his arms behind his head. "i wish i came from stars, wouldn't that be cool?" he didn't meet my eyes. I faced the sky and sighed. "yeah, i guess so" i placed my hands on my stomach. "Neteyam, have you ever thought of being re-birthed?" i suddenly asked. I don't know where that question came from. He paused. "i do now" he said. "imagine we got re-birthed on Earth" he said. "what would we look like?" he rubbed his chin. "handsome, tough, tall" i said. He looked at me and frowned. "what if you're still alive, and I come here as a sky people. Would you still love me?" he asked. "what's with that question?" i got up. He does too. "sorry" he said and i shake my head, not allowing him to apologise. "i would still love you, of course, no matter how you look. It's your heart that matters. You told me that i have a good strong heart. I think you do too, and that's why I love you" i replied in one breath. He looks taken aback by my words. He nodded slowly and smiled. "you're good with your words, don't you?" he laughed. I smiled and kisses his forehead. "i love you Neteyam." i said. He rest his head on my shoulder on closed his eyes. "i love you too, Aonung".

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⊱A/N⊰
Hellooo. Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy this chapter <3