'*•.¸ Ikran ¸.•*'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Neteyam's POV

☆。*。☆。

Timeskip 2 months later...

☆。*。☆。

I haven't ride my ikran for weeks. I feel like riding it today for fun. I went to a high and a less noisy place, which is where i left my ikran. I don't want to distract the people from their work.

I made some noises so that my ikran could hear me. I saw him in the distance, flying towards me. He landed and lowered his head to me. I caressed his head gently and slid my hand into a small sling bag that dad gave me. I pulled out a chunk of meat and fed him. "there, there boy." i said softly. "how much I've missed you" i smiled at him.

Just as i was about to bond with him, i heard rustlings from the bushes behind me. My ikran hisses and i calmed him down. I turned around and saw Aonung standing in a very awkward position. His knees are bent down and his jaw clenched. I sighed and chuckled at him. "what are you doing here? I thought people don't usually come to this place." i folded my arms and raised my eyebrow, even though i don't have one. "I uh-" he placed one of his hand on his waist and the other on his neck. "I kind of, followed you here." he said. My mouth fell open. "and you call me a stalker when you are one yourself." i placed my hands on my waist. He looks flabbergasted. "I was not stalking you! I called your names multiple times earlier but you didn't listen!" he explained. "so i followed you here.." he looks away. I sighed. I looked at my ikran and him. "come" i say while signalling my hand to him. He slowly walk up to me. My ikran hisses again but i put my hand on his chest to calm him down. Aonung looks scared and worried.

"Aonung, this is my ikran. He's bonded to me so do not worry" i said as soon as i saw how scared he was. I could see his eyes relaxes when he looks at me. I bonded with my ikran and patted its side. I turned to look at Aonung. "wanna come?" i asked. "oh, no, no thank you" he shakes his head. I rolled my eyes and pulled his hand. I mounted my ikran and he does too. "i think i should go home" he laughed nervously. I gave him an evil smile. "oh don't worry, I'll fly you there, right?" i teased him and looked at my ikran. My ikran nodded aggressively which made Aonung hold both of my shoulders. "Hang on!" i said and my ikran ran forward and flap his wings.

Aonung hugged my waist tightly when we are up in the sky. His bare chest are pressed to my back. I could feel his heart beats fast. His head is so close to mine. I could see him closing his eyes, scared. I placed my hand on his thigh to comfort him. I controlled my ikran to fly steadily. "you can open your eyes now." i said. "no I'm... I'm scared." he stuttered. This is the first time I've seen him like this. I hold his hands that was on my waist gently. "do you trust me?" i asked. "yes" he replied without any doubts. "then open your eyes." i said. He hesitated but slowly opens his eyes. He looks scared at first but then he looks fascinated. I felt his heart beats slower. He gazed to the sky in amazement. He chuckled and relaxed. I smiled at him, not realising that i am looking at him for too long. "neteyam?" he called my name. "yes?" i replied. He looked at me for a second and placed his head on my shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly. "thank you" he said and inhales the air softly. "no problem.." i said quietly. My ikran made some noises. I know that he's teasing me so i just ignored him.

☆。*。☆。

We landed back to the place that we parted. We both dismounted my ikran and I dragged him by the leash to a nearby tree. "goodbye. I'll come see you again" i said while caressing him. He made some noises and pushed me with his head, which made me laugh. I pushed his head away and went towards Aonung.

"well that was a long ride." i said while stretching my back. "It's already dark. We should go home now" i continued. Aonung didn't say anything. He just stared at me. I walked closer to him and placed my hand on his shoulder. "what's wrong?" i asked. "neteyam.." he said slowly. He looked deeply into my eyes. His eyes shines underneath the moonlight. He slowly pulled my hand and intertwined our fingers. "i see you.." he muttered under his breath. I was taken aback with his words. Right now, infront of me, is not the arrogant, selfish bastard i knew. Right now infront of me is a boy, who desperately wants to be loved by me.

I wrapped my hands on his waist. "i see you" i replied. His eyes lights up. I could hear his heartbeats. He traced my jawline with his finger gently. He leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. I kissed him back while sliding my hands on his back. We pulled back and stared at eachother. I chuckled at his shocked and full of horror face. "what's wrong?" i asked. "I'm sorry, i shouldn't have done that.. "he traced off. I smiled softly at him and kissed his cheek." it's okay. "i said." i love you, neteyam. "he confessed. I placed my hand on his cheek." i love you too. " i bumped my head with his. He was quiet for a moment." Neteyam.. "he raised his head to look at me." i hope you can wait for me" he said. I frowned. "what do you mean?" i chuckled nervously. He looked away. His face is full of sorrow and sadness. "I'll tell you once I'm ready" he said. He lets go off me and walks away. What does he mean?, i thought.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⊱A/N⊰
I hope you like this chapter heheh. This was inspired by httyd. Thank you for reading <3