'*•.¸ Decision ¸.•*'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Aonung's POV

I watched Neteyam walk back to his pod and climbed up the net. I sat on it and rinsed my wet hair while staring into the water. It's quiet and lonely now that he's gone back to his pod. I stood up and sways my hair behind my shoulders. The cold water drips on my back and forehead. I wiped the water off my face and walked back to my pod.

I was about to enter the pod when I heard someone crying. I rushed inside and saw Tsireya sitting on her knees while covering her face. I walked to her slowly and sat next to her. "what's wrong?" i asked while caressing her back. She flinched and turned her face towards me. Her eyes are bloodshot and puffy. Judging by how she looks, she must have been crying for a long time. "why are you crying? Did Lo'ak hurt you?" i clenched my fist. She shook her head aggressively. "no! No he didn't" she dropped her hand on her knees. "I'm just sad that they are leaving" she bit her lower lip, trying to stop herself from crying. I frowned. "who's leaving?" i scooted infront of her. "didn't they tell you? You met Neteyam earlier right?" she raised her head. I paused. "wait how did you know we met?" i narrowed my eyes and she pursed her lips. "doesn't matter. Did Neteyam tell you?" she hugged herself. "tell me what?" i tilted my head. "oh my eywa" she covered her mouth. I gave her a puzzled look. She rubbed her neck and looked up. "Aon, the Sullys are leaving in 2 days" she placed her hand on my knee. I froze. "they're leaving?" i looked at her and she nodded, tears starting to form in her eyes. I looked down and shake my head. "no, they can't be. They are one of us now why are they leaving?" she grabbed my hand. "no they can't leave! I-" i stopped. I raised my head and look at Tsireya. She's already crying. Unable to control myself, i cried too. She hugged me and rest her head on my chest. "why didn't he tell me?" i can feel my whole body shaking. Tsireya caressed my back to comfort me. "I'm sorry" her voice is like a whisper.

The fire is slowly dying, making the room grow darker. I stroke Tsireya's hair softly. I could feel her hot breath on my chest. I glanced towards her eyes and they were tightly shut. "Tsireya, are you asleep?" i asked quietly. She didn't respond. I guess she is. I slowly lay down on my back, trying not to wake her up. I laid her head on my arm slowly. I stared into space, thinking how i should talk to Neteyam about this. My eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep without realising.

☆。*。☆。

I woke up by the sound of someone talking. I tried to open my eyes and get up. Someone groaned next to me which made me quickly got up. I heard a thud next to me and I turned my head to see what it was. "Oww!" Tsireya groaned while pressing her hand to her head. "oh shit, sorry" i gritted my teeth. "Language boy!" i heard father's voice outside the pod. I adjusted my eyes to the pod's entrance. I saw Mr. Sully talking to him. "sorry father" i shouted and turned my attention back to Tsireya. She was zoning out. It's a habit of her. She zoned out a lot, especially after waking up. I snapped my fingers infront of her eyes to stop her from zoning out. She snapped and shook her head. "what?" she asked while looking down. "feeling better?" i asked and she shook her head. "no" she pursed her lips. I stroke her hair gently and got up. "come on," i reached out my hand to her. She sadly took it. I don't like seeing her being this sad. "hey, cheer up" i pressed my hand on her shoulder. She sighed. "okay how about this. If i let you do my hair, promise me you'll cheer up" i looked into her eyes. Her head shot up. "Really??" she grinned, eyes sparkling. "yes" i nodded. She giggled and ran to her stuff. She pulled out a hair tie and ran back towards me. "sit down" she instructed. I sat down and propped my chin on my hand. She kneeled behind me and stroke my hair with her fingers. "I really miss doing your hair. You should let me do it often" she told me while parting my hair. "i can do it by myself you know" i mumbled. "besides, it's been decades since i did yours. You should let me do you hair too" i glanced over my shoulder to look at her. "true" she nodded, still parting my hair. "i really want to do you hair like father's" she said which made me frowned. "please don't. Just the usual bun" i heard her groaned. "fine" she said while tying up my hair. "done!" she sat next to me. I touched the bun with my hand. "why are you touching it" she frowned. "nothing" i pulled my hand away. "I'm gonna go meet Neteyam later" i told her. She fixed her posture. "you should" she smiled bitterly.