dreadful home

Elena a 15 year old was standing near the window looking down at the commotion parents were there to pick their children for vacations , and everyone was gleaming with happiness they were leaving this living hell boarding school .

Elena James their warden called and she walked downstairs with her bag.

Elena your mother called me she said she can't come to take you she booked your tickets in the train and i will drop you to station . To say Elena was hurt was an understatement she was used to this kind of treatment she was never a priority for her mother . For her mother her stepsiblings and stepfather came first . And Elena knew that very well that's why even after being in the same city she was in  a boarding school .

Elena just nodded her head . And walked behind mrs. Kent their warden.

The station was just 15 minutes drive mrs. Kent walked her to her seat and then bidded her goodbye.  The girl pulled her headphones out and placed them over her head and turning on the noise cancellation and closed her eyes .

She felt someone sat beside her and she scooted a bit away toward the window .

But soon the presence was gone. 

But on next moment she was pushed toward the window harshly and her head banged with the window and then to the handle her headphones fall off . Her eyes shot open and she saw that the whole train was in chaos .

But before she can act she was pulled up by her arm with a mask man who was looking death .

She struggled to grip out of his hold but he slapped her and she tasted the metalic taste in her mouth .

Leave her this instant a voice boomed in the empty coach of train .

The man turned around with holding her like she was some luggage .

She was too scared to even move after that slap . Just tears were blurring her vision .

Are you fucking deaf didn't you heard what i said the man spoke again.

And the mask man made his hold tight and she screamed . And next minute a loud gunshot rang and the hold on her arm loosened and she fall on the floor with a loud thud and everything went black .

When she opened her eyes she was in a car which was moving quite fast .
She flinched as the car stopped suddenly and her head banged on the seat in front and she winced in pain .

The door opened and the home she dreaded was in her sight . She walked out and as she placed both feets down she winced her ankle was hurting .

Can you move a bit fast . The same voice said and she looked up to see a muscled tall man standing in front of her . He looked annoyed .

She walked fast wincing with pain and the man slammed the door shut and drove off .

elijah 
She heard her mother calling the man but he didn't even glanced at her .

Her mother then came to her .

Are you okay Elena she asked grabbing her both shoulders.

She just nodded her head and walked ahead to inside the house and as she entered she was greeted by an angry Luciano her step brother .

So this filth is here again is it vacation time already he seethed in her direction.

Who's here brother her step sister garcy said .

Filth . Luciano said .

Really dad she yelled , and soon mr. William James her stepfather came to the hall.