help

Woah such a great sight to see my eldest and youngest are together.
Aslan said looking down at Xavier and Elena who were coming back from their walk .

Yes our children look so adorable together Nicolas said .

So when are you gonna tell her about us i also want to be a part of her life.  How good it will feel when she will call me dad.

Hey she will not call you dad . I am the only one whom she can call dad.

Really you are jealous of me .

Yes why not i can't share her affection with anyone.  Not even you.

Okay .

She can call you papa i won't object on that .

Ohh so great of you.

Dad they heard elenas voice and they maintained a safe distance between them. Nicolas wore a shirt as quickly as he can .

Come in Elena aslan said .

Dad i want to talk to you about something.
She saw Nicolas was there .
She greeted him .

Good morning uncle .

Good morning sweetie. Nicolas showed a toothy grin .

I will come later you can talk first . She said walking out.

Wait you can tell me now Nicolas and i were not talking on important things . It was just something casual .
So what do you want to talk about .

Umm .

Speak Elena .

When can I go back to school. I mean i am missing out on my studies .

Well i also wanted to talk to you about that . I think there's only 2 months left for your year to end so do you want to go to old school or you want to go to school here .

In mid semester i think I will go to old school . From new semester i can go here .

Okay as you say .

I will ask ashton to get you everything.

I already have everything dad .

They are old Elena you must have everything new .

Dad .

Listen to your dad sweetie. He wants to spoil his princess let him do this . Nicolas said .

Elena just nodded .

I will talk to the authority their to decide the date when you will go back .

Okay dad  she said and left the room .

In afternoon she went to shopping with Ashton. Who bought everything that  she glanced for more than one second .

She was too done with ashton . He was making her try all the dresses in the store.

Ashton can i make a call she asked.

Ofcourse but whom are you calling.
He said giving her his cellphone.

She didn't replied. Just dialed the no. And placed the cellphone on her ear .

What do you want ashton . Xavier said on the other side .

Xavie help she said .

What happened. Are you hurt where is ashton . Where are you i am coming.

I am okay dont panic . But can you please come to gk Mall ashton is torturing me .

I am coming just stay where you are and where is that idiot. 

He has gone to get some more dresses. Come fast xavie i can't try one more dress.