Work building

Where are we going .

Somewhere no one will interrupt us and i have some work to finish i will be quick he said stopping in front of a tall building .

their were a lot of people coming and going back in that building .

She got out of the car and Xavier took her hand in his and walked

She got out of the car and Xavier took her hand in his and walked . He slowed his pace as Elena was walking slow looking around . Everyone bowed as Xavier entered the building. They entered in an elevator and they got off at the top floor .

They walked inside a room where a meeting was going on but as Xavier entered they got up and greeted him .
Elena made his hold on Xavier's hand a little tight and Xavier immediately pulled her close to him .

He opened a door and entered with Elena . It was a waiting room .

He settled elena on a sofa and asked his secretary to stay with her .

Elena i will be back as fast as i can can you wait for me .

She nodded her head .

Elena do t feel uncomfortable it's my office so it's all yours you can do anything you want just don't come out in the meeting room .okay . Nancy will be here if you want anything just ask her okay he said patting elena's Head .

Okay . She gave him a smile .

He looked at Elena and then at Nancy instructing her to stay with her and then he walked out the room was soundproof so what was going outside can't be heard inside .

Elena sat on her place silently.

Miss do you want anything. Should I bring some snacks for you .

Elena shook her head.

Would you like to drink something miss .

Can you not call me miss , call me Elena .

I can't do that miss . Sir will be angry if i disrespect you .

No . He won't i will tell him but please don't call me miss .

Okay . Elena should i being something for you .

A glass of water please.

Okay . Nancy walked inside a different door and came back with a trolly which had snacks , drinks and fruits .

She platted them on the table in front of Elena .

Enjoy Elena . Sir asked us to prepare this for you.

She saw everything she liked was there on table .

Thank you she said to Nancy.

No need to thank me i am just doing my job . Nancy said .

In 1 hour Xavier was back . He saw Elena was talking with Nancy about pointing at something in the magazine in her hand .

He cleared his throat and Nancy stood up from her place while Elena got startled by sudden action of nancy .

Didn't i told you to not act like that in front of her look you scared her . Xavier said to Nancy.

I am sorry sir .

Don't scold her xavie. Elena said .

I will take my leave sir . Nancy bowed . And Xavier signaled her to go out.

We should go are you done with the snacks or do you want something else Elena.

No i am full . Everything was tasty.

I am sorry dear i made you wait for me .

It's okay xavie. I didn't get bored this 1 hour thanks to Nancy and the food.

I am glad it worked. Xavier said. Forwarding his hand for Elena and Elena placed her hand in his.

He pushed the elevator s button and pressed a red button soon the elevator opened and they walked through it and on the other side there was a penthouse. It was beautifully decorated in grey , white and black .

 It was beautifully decorated in grey , white and black

Elena gasped seeing it .

Did you like it.

There's nothing to dislike here xavie .

Would you like to have a tour around .

Yes .

Xavier showed her the whole house. And there were enough rooms for every person in her family.
She was under a shock when xavier showed Elena , her room . It was decorated in puple and white.

We don't live here then why do you have rooms for every one here.

Because it was too big and spacious for me so i thought of making space for everyone. When we have a lot of work we can stay here instead of going home for rest .

Ohh nice idea .
But why my room i don't work here . It's a waste of such a great place .

How can we leave you out when we are building something for us. You are exceptional to us . And what if one day you have to come here then you should have your personal space too.

Owww you are so nice xavie . You thought that much.

Anything for you Elena . He kissed her forehead..

Let me show you something i am sure you will like it . Xavier said as he dragged her with him .

Now they were standing in mid of a garden . Where many kinds of flowers were blooming.

Elena's eyes widened how can be there such a beautiful garden inside a house at top floor .

How is it ?

It's impossibly amazing . How can it be here.

Anything is possible Elena if we want .

Dad asked me to built this garden area for you . He said you like flowers and it will make you happy.

She hugged him . Thank you so much for thinking that much about me ...

It's nothing elena . It's just a garden . We can give you everything that you want in this world . You just have to word it ..

A few tears dropped from her eyes .seeing her families love for her .

Hey i didn't showed you this to make you cry .. Xavier said wiping her tears .

I am not crying these are happy tears .Elena said smiling

They sat in a couch in lawn area . It was covered with a glass roof .

I want to tell you everything xavie Elena said ....

Please like , comment and share if you like it ..