bidding

Elena woke up and found herself fully clothed, she thought whatever happened was a nightmare but the pain between her legs told her that it was reality .

A maid walked inside placing her breakfast and she asked her  that what happened and she told her that young master has come back from his trip .

Elena felt a little bit relief.  Abraham was back so now those evil stepsiblings of her won't bother her anymore . Abraham was not all friendly to her but he was the most decent in the whole family .he never did anything bad to her and when he was home no one treated her like they always did . They ignored her like she was not here which was good for her .

A week passed and it was totally peacefull for Elena except her nightmares.

Gracy has asked permission of a pool party from Abraham as her birthday gift which he agreed on this condition that no one will come inside the house as pool was on backside of their house .

The party was going on full swing . When Elena heard a knock on her door . She opened the door and was surprised to see Abraham there .

He handed her a box of chocolates.

She raised her eyebrows

I got this as a welcome gift and my secretary forgot to take this with him . And Gracy and luciano won't eat it . So you can enjoy it.  He said and walked out .

Thank you Abraham she said . It was second time since she came here that she has said anything to him .

Abraham got a call saying that Luciano went to a club and created some mess there so he left the house .

Elena looked at his retreating form. And as she was about to shut the door when  someone placed a cloth on her mouth and her vision became blank .

The last words she heard were of Gracy . Goodbye bitch .

Elena jerked awake when something cold splashed on her face . She opened her eyes and except A man with a bucket in his hand everything was dark .

She shivered as the ice water wetted her .

Get up you slut , others are also coming.  The main said and pulled her up

He entered a room where a lady was standing. Oh look at her she will do great .

Soon she was wearing a dress which covered nothing . And heavy makeup. She was crying too much which made the lady angry and she burned her hand with the hair straightener.and warned her to not cry and now Elena has stopped crying.

The same man dragged her to a elevator and when it opened she was standing in a platform where many girls were but they all were elder than her .

So now you can start bidding . A man said .

The whole place filled with choas of i want that , and money numbers .

Her tears were on the brim of falling but the fear of burning was still there.

An old man in his 50s got up from his seat and walked upto her and grabbed her wrist . He bought her . Now her tears were rolling down .

But the man stopped the old man he told her that they will send her in his room he can go first .

The man pulled her with him and walked her into a room which was luxurious . And went out saying that the old man will be here soon .

Elena panicked at thinking what would happen and she did something horrible she threw the vase on ground and took a sharp piece and cutted her wrist . Blood started oozing out she said near the wall. 

She was crying some due to physical pain and some due to the mental hurt .

The door opened and she was getting dizzy but in place of that old man a very familiar man entered . And as he saw her there .

Shit He yelled and her senses got off .

Elijah picked covered her with his jacket and picked her up in his arms he binded his tie near the cut to stop the blood . And as he entered the car the driver drove off in maximum speed.

She's not going to die brother is she.  Ashton asked

I don't know so drive fast .

They reached hospital and doctors were already waiting for them .

They took her inside the ot and after a few minutes . The doctor told them that she needed blood because she lost too much and she was already anemic .

You can take my blood a man in his 40s said .

May i know your name sir and relation . The new intern said the DR. Standing by his side spoke .

I am sorry sir he is new here . He did....

Aslan romano , father the man said .

Okay . We need to check first . The dr. Said .and after checking aslan gave blood to his daughter. 

He had tears in his eyes when he saw her petite form lying there.  The Don of Underworld who was termed merciless was tearing up to see his daughter . No one have believed it if they didn't saw it by their own eyes .

She will be okay sir the dr assured aslan .

She should be or i will burn this whole  hospital down . Aslan spoke .

Elijah placed a hand on her father's shoulder and aslan wiped his tears .

Where is that bitch and that fucker .aslan asked