Best brother

she walked upto the car only damian was here today to pick her up .

where is xander she asked .

he had something important to attend are you not happy that i came to pick you up .

i didn't mean that i was just asking , sorry ..

hey i was just joking , dont be serious . let's go out to eat today . Xander will directly meet us there .

okay she hummed . her lower part of stomach was hurting she tried to ignore it .

we are here damian said . 

elena walked out of the car as she put her first step down a wave of pain shot in her lower abdomen . 

what happened damian asked . you okay . 

yes i just placed the foot to hard . 

be careful elena is it hurting damian said bending down to check her feet . 

its okay damian she said 

okay he wrapped an arm around her and led her to a private dining area where xander was already present . 

he gave elena  a smile and she smiled back despite the pain she was feeling . 

how was your exam . 

it was good . 

today was the last exam right , 

yes now only practical exams were left . she said as xander served her the food 

can i use the restroom she asked when the pain was becoming unbearable and she felt something dripping in her lower region . 

sure xander got up from is seat . 

its okay just tell me the direction , dont get up in mid of eating . 

its there he pointed toward a door . 

okay she walked inside that door . 

she checked and there was blood dripping from her lower region . and pain was becoming unbearable . 

she cleaned herself and used some toilet paper to stop the bleeding . but as she walked out of the cubicle a wave of pain shot in her lower region which was so igh that she couldn't bear it anymore and she collasped on ground she couldn't move because of the pain . 

xander knocked on the door when she didnt came out after some time and he got worried when he heard wimpers from that side . 

elena are you okay what happened dear . 

but she didn't replied . 

i am coming inside he said as he kicked the door to open . and there she was crouched in a corner her sobbing was continous and there was blood around her . 

xander picked her up and damian checked her for wounds and that's when he knew from where she was bleeding

xander picked her up and damian checked her for wounds and that's when he knew from where she was bleeding . 

get the car xander yelled . 

damian wrapped his coat around her skirt . 

elena what happened baby xander asked . 

it hurts she only whimpered . 

it will be okay soon baby just bear it for a moment xander said as he sat down in the car 

damian drove without caring about the speed limit and in 5 minutes they were at hospital . 

the dr's took her inside the room for treatment . 

What the hell happened. Damian asked Xander .

I don't know she was crouched down on the floor when i opened the door.  And there was blood everywhere . Xander said running a hand through his hairs .

I will kill that person  who hurt her . Damian said .

Soon the dr's came out .

Is she okay . What happened to her .

She's okay for now the bleeding stopped but ...

Yes Dr.

I think someone sexually abused her . The bleeding was happening from the inner walls of her vagina and uterus due to the forced intercourse. So do you know anything about this. We might have to report it to police .

There's no need to inform the police we will handle it by ourselves . Dr. Damian said .

But..

My brother told you right that there's no need to inform the police . And i will talk to your director about it .
Xander said .

Okay sir .

Can we visit her .

Yes you can buy she's under anesthesia so she will wake up a little later .

Thank you Dr.

Xander and Damian both entered the room . They saw Elena was sleeping on the bed peacefully they remembered the state she waa in a few hours ago .

She will be okay . Damian patted his brothers shoulder .

Dad is coming .. Xander said

When .

at night . He knows

And how did he know .

Is that a question .

He will be so upset and angry . Even when we were here she got hurt . How can we be so careless. . How can I be her best brother when i can't even see that she was in pain in front of my eyes. I hate myself . Damian  hitted the wall with his fist ...

Stop it brother have you gone crazy . Hurting yourself is not a solution. Do you think she will be happy seeing you with a bandaged hand . Xander said As he cleaned damians fist which was bleeding.

I told dad it was a bad idea to send her so far for school.

Let's first handle this situation first then we can decide who's fault it was .

I will go to her school i won't feel better until i crush those who hurt her.

Okay just don't make a mess i don't want her to see this side of us  . She will get scared . And don't finish him off alone dad asked to keep him alive until he arrives .

Don't worry about that . I will do a clean sweep . Damian walked out and drove off to elenas school with his men following him .

Xander sat on the stool beside elenas bed and patted her forehead.  She looked so adorable sleeping peacefully like that . He bended his head down on the bed .

 He bended his head down on the bed

Dad ........ Xander's head snapped toward the door .

Thank you for liking this and reading it ❤️