School

Elena had started going to school and it was lucifer's duty to drop and pick her after school .

The school was funded by Nicolas and Xavier so there was no problem or trouble for Elena . Xander monitored her schools whole cctv in case of any thing bad to happen to her . They have changed the whole staff with their trusted man . Poor Elena was totally unaware of all this .

Because they didn't wanted her to feel caged but they couldn't also let her go out without security .

Aslan wanted a normal school life for her daughter . He wanted to have Elena good memories about school .

Elena made new friends in school . Her personality was a total change since she lost her memory . While before she was a quiet and introvert now she was exactly opposite. She was bubbly , mischievous and extrovert and everyone was loving it .

She was now a mixup of all her brothers personality. 

Elena made a bestfriend her name was lily . They shared everything with each other . Before Elena came , the bullies used to bully Elena . And once Elena saw them bullying her. A boy was trying to rape lily . And Elena screamed.

The boys saw Elena and ran away they knew very well not to mess up with her .

Elena walked upto lily and covered her with the blazer she was wearing and Lily started crying hysterically . their English teacher was there . She asked Elena to go back to her class and that she will take care of Lily .

But Elena didn't wanted to leave she went with them to the nurse room .

The nurse treated her wounds and called lilies parents to pick her up .

To elena's surprise Xander was also there.  He took her in a hug .

You are okay princess . He asked. And Elena cried .

What did they hurt you . Tell me i will ...

No they didn't hurt me .

Then why are you crying princess .

I got scared what if they bully me ..

No princess , never it will never happen no one can bully you . Stop crying dear . Let's go home Damian is cooking your favourite food .

On the other hand Alex was beating those bullies . They were hung upside down in the gym .

We didn't touched or said anything to your sister sir . Please leave us .

But because of you my sister got scared. She cried a lot.  Didn't i have warned you already to not do anything stupid . And bullying is not a good thing . Alex hitted them with the bat .

We won't bully anyone anymore please let us go.

Sure , but don't ever show that face in front of my sister . Or i will definitely kill you all. Alex said cutting the rope and the boys fell down on floor .

He drove off on his bike back to home , Xander had told everyone about elena's condition. And in a snap they all were beside here. Xavier was standing in a corner watching Elena narrate the whole thing to her family .

How could they touch her without her permission it's a crime , she must have felt so bad , and i couldn't do anything to save her .

You did baby because of you the teachr came and saved her . And punished those bullies.

But if i was not this weak  then i would have saved her by myself.  Why i am such a weak girl .

You are not a weak girl princess.  My daughter is the strongest girl i have ever seen . Aslan said kissing her forehead.