I missed you

Ashton stood outside the dorm while the warden went to call Elena .

Elena came downstairs thinking one of her classmates would have come to get books from her . She was already feeling low after Xavier told her no . She walked down the stairs very slow and asked the warden who was here. 

She pointed toward Ashton . And when Elena looked toward him . She couldn't believe her eyes for a minute.  Her brother was here .

Can you also see that man she asked the warden .

Huh ..

That boy there the handsome one .leaning on the car she asked 

yes , he's your brother right . 

ashton waved a hand toward her and she ran upto him and ashton took her in his arms . 

how have you been kiddo he asked ruffling her hair . 

i am good and i am not a kid anymore brother . she said as she hugged him back . 

you missed me that much ashton spoke .

she nodded her head , 

i missed you too much ashton said . as he pulled away and wiped her tears . 

i am here so no more tears . dad and the others will be angry if they knew you cried even in my presence . 

no they won't get angry . they aren't the one who get angry . 

ashton smiled his sister didn't knew how much anger they all had in them when she was not around . 

yes , yes my mistake . they will be upset instead . 

hmm that sounds true . she said .

okay go get your luggage we have to go . 

where , are we going home she asked her eyes sparkling . 

no , we are going to spend your vacation together here  just you and me . 

ohhh . 

well i am hurt are you not happy to spend time with me ashton faked being upset .

no , no i didn't meant that . i am happy really brother . 

i know i was just kidding now go and get your things . 

okay i will be back in a minute she ran to her room 

be careful on stairs elena , ashton yelled when he saw her rushing . 

elena came downstairs in 10 minutes . and left with ashton . 

where are we going . 

to the hotel . then we can decide what to do next . whatever you want ashton said .