it's so confusing

Vin was leaving next day  early morning . ..Nicolas was going with him ..so he was packing .

Vin was placing his things in bag when someone knocked on his door .

Come in it's open he said .

But no one came inside.

He went to open the door and he saw retreating figure of Elena .
She went inside her room she was like this since last few days ...she would Ignore him when they were alone and sometime he could see that she wanted to say something but then stopped in mid .

she would Ignore him when they were alone and sometime he could see that she wanted to say something but then stopped in mid

He was feeling confused by her behaviour ..

He texted her but she didn't replied even after seeing it .

He felt frustrated as he threw the clothes on floor .and walked out from his room to the rooftop ...he stayed there until it was morning .

Elena woke up from her sleep and as she looked at the time .  Her eyes widened he had left  it was past the time he was leaving.

She walked downstairs and the maid informed her that aslan and her brothers had gone out and will be back for lunch and that Alex was home but he was sleeping he came home late ..

Elena walked upstairs and instead of going to her room she walked in his room ..
The room was empty ..

She sighed as she sat on the bed and picked the picture at side table it was of Nicolas with vin ..

You are an idiot there's no doubt she said ..

Why am I an idiot she heard his voice and her eyes widened in shock

Why am I an idiot she heard his voice and her eyes widened in shock .

She turned around in horror to look at him ..he was standing there leaning on the door to balcony .. smiling at her .

You didn't left . .

How...
Her words didn't complete before she was taken in a hug by vin ..