Jealous

How adorable they look sleeping like that aslan said . I wish I would be at Xanders place . Aslan said

Same thoughts dad , i am getting jealous of Xander , Elena and Xander they get along too  well

Same thoughts dad , i am getting jealous of Xander , Elena and Xander they get along too  well . I also want to be close to her . I want to be her favourite brother . Ashton said .

Alex chuckled at his elder brothers words .

What's funny in it .

Everything is funny you are jealous of Xander for Elena .

Aren't you Alex .

No i don't care about who she is close to or whom she loves the most .

Don't lie little bro , you stayed whole night up when the office incident happened. And i heard you cursing yourself that why didn't you listened her when she said she didn't wanted to go .

That's rubbish Ashton . I never said anything like that .

Oh really then what's this. Ashton played a recording. In which Alex was punching the bag hard and was cursing himself .

It's edited it's not me Alex said and tried to grab his brother's phone .

Ohhh don't worry Lil bro . It's already spread among our whole family .

You ...

Boys have you lost your mind , can't you fight outside.  You will wake my baby aslan said .

Ashton and Alex walked out . Aslan closed the door and walked out. 

Is she okay Nicolas asked who was standing in the corridor.

I don't know , she looks okay but what will made her breakdown the next moment we still don't know . And we can't ask her as the dr. Said to let her heal completely first .

Nicolas patted his shoulder , don't worry aslan she will be okay soon . We will do everything we can to make her normal again .

Aslan wiped the moisture he had in her eyes .

Did the deal went okay with the africans .

Yes they were bickering at starting but then i explained them in my way and they understood .

That's great .

Let's go to your office i need to discuss some things with you .

Aslan hummed and walked with him .

Elena woke up when she felt someone watching her she opened her eyes to see her other brothers standing there. 

She flinched which made Xander wake abruptly.

He groaned when he saw why she flinched.

What's wrong with you all you scared her.  He said patting her back .