suffering

Elena was her normal self in front of her brother's and parents . So that they won't ask her questions ...

She knew Xavier must have kept it with himself .

Elena Elena ...ele..Alex was knocking on her door .

She opened it ..

What's wrong ...why are you ..

Did you knew about it ..

Huh .. about what.

About Valentino's marriage ..I mean about our sister in law ..

What ..

Yes , Valentino's getting married to Ariana ross..

Who's this Ariana ross...Elena entered her father's study ..and spoke .
And why didn't I knew about her ..and what is she getting married to Valentino..
Are you forcing him to marry her ..
Dada ..papa ..I am asking you two ..if you are forcing him to do this then please stop ..or it won't be good for you ..you can't force him just because he listens to everything you say ..... You can't...

Calm down Lil one ... Valentino came beside her ..

You are here she turned to look at him .
Are they forcing you ..to marry her ..for some business..

Hey how many dramas have you watched there Lil one Lucifer stood up ..

You all are here she looked at her brother's Xavier , ashton and elizah were there ..

You all are here she looked at her brother's Xavier , ashton and elizah were  there

I told you she would react like this ..elizah stood up ..

Papa she walked upto Nicolas ..
We can't get Valentino married to anyone ..I mean ..who's the girl I haven't seen her even once....I don't know her and what if she's a mean girl ..what if she's like those girls in tv ...what if she doesn't treat our Valentino well ... What if ..

Stop your what if's princess ....there's nothing confirmed yet . We just got a proposal..

But Alex ..she turned to look at Alex who was trying to control his laugh ..

You ..tricked me ..she went to Alex to hit him and Alex ran around the room to escape from her ..

And in the process elena collided with a chair and her smallest toe finger got hurt ..it started bleeding...and she sat down on floor while crying...

And all of them rushed to her ...

Look Alex because of you she got hurt now .. couldn't you have got some beatings .... Lucifer spoke ..

I ii...

Yes this brat he always keeps troubling my baby ..aslan spoke ..

Don't scold Alex ...Elena spoke...

Okay okay we won't ..

Look she's my sister Alex got near her and she pulled his hairs ..

Ouch .... He cried in pain ..my hairs ..Elena sorry ... please my hairs ...dad...