what's wrong .

Vin was leaving in few  days he had some football match and for it's preparation he need to leave earlier then planned .

Hearing that Elena felt bad .. they had started talking little but no one talked about what happened at her college they were like strangers who had just met each other ..

 they had started talking little but no one talked about what happened at her college they were like strangers who had just met each other

She was in garden with elizah. They were gardening .. actually all Elena was doing was opening the seed packets. .

Elena why don't you sit under the shed .. i can do it alone ..elizah said.

No brother I want to help you she said .

Elizah chuckled ..

Vin he called who was on a call but he ended the call when saw elizah calling him ..

Yes elizah he asked .

Are you free .

Yes ..

Take her with you .. he pointed at Elena ..

Huh ..

I mean take her to get some snacks  she's not leaving and it's too hot here ...

Okay ..he said

He went to elena ..

Well should we go out to get something to eat .. he said

Did elizah asked you to take me .

Vin turned around to go back .

Wait I am coming she said as she made a face towards elizah ..

She went inside to wash her hands and came back . Vin was already there with the car ..

She sat on the passenger seat in front and he drove off ..3 cars were in front and 3 in back ..

Really I don't understand why they are so protective

Really I don't understand why they are so protective. She looked at the cars at front and back ..

It's not like someone is ready to shoot me as I step out .. she huffed .

vin knew whatever she was saying was totally true .there were people waiting to kill her . Because she was the sole lifeline of the biggest mafia's.

They reached at the KfC and ordered what they wanted to eat .