Holidays

Brother Elena knocked on ashton's door .

come in lil one it's open . 

elena walked inside to only found ashton working on his laptop . 

are you having trouble in sleepinng he asked as he looked at her . 

She nodded her head . And Ashton moved a little to make space for her .

She got into the blanket and Ashton closed his laptop and placed it on the side table .

What happened, did you had a nightmare .he asked

She nodded it felt real.  She said .

Are you okay to tell me about it he asked .

She nodded her head . And placed her head on his lap and Ashton started patting her head .

I saw a little girl , i didn't saw her face clearly it was too dark ,

Hmm Ashton hummed .

She was sitting in a corner crying for her mom . Then there were dogs they were barking at her . She stood up and ran they chased her . She ran very fast crying mommy .

But when one dog was about to bite her someone shot it and picked the girl up .and i woke up .

She looked at Ashton .who wiped her tears .

It's nothing Elena , you must have been stressed recently he kissed her forehead.

Was I ever git chased by dog when I was small she asked .

Ashton was clueless he didn't knew .
So he made a lie .

Yes , once we were playing hide and seek in garden and a wild  dog somehow entered and it chased you but we didn't let him harm you .

Ohh maybe that's why I got this type of dream she said .

Yes.

That means my memories are coming back she exclaimed happily...

Do you want your memories to come back Ashton asked.

What kind of question is that brother.

Obviously I want my memories back . When I try to think about the years back there's nothing it's blank . It frustrates me . I want to remember how you all played with me . How I made trouble for you guys . I want to remember getting a piggy bank ride on dad's back . I want to remember mom , i want to remember her love and care for me . When I see my roommates with their mom I feel sad. When I hear them talking and telling stories about their childhood I feel like I missed out on something very important.

No Elena don't think like that , there's nothing important there and trust me  we can make as many memories you want at present also . Ashton said .

But I don't think that's possible brother , Xavier has changed she said.  He doesn't love me anymore.