Angry Xavier

Elena woke up a little ago she looked around to saw where she was and her eyes fell on the sleeping figure of Xander who had her head down on her bed.

She was staring at Xander when the door opened.  And aslan was there.

Dad .. Elena spoke and Xander woke up due to the sudden commotion . And he heard elena's voice .

You are awake . He asked .

Aslan came and wrapped his arms around her .

I am so angry with you Elena , he said patting her head . Didn't i told you to tell your brothers if there is someone troubling you .

I ..

Don't cut dad's words Elena . Do you know how worried we were when we got the news . Can you be sensible for once . Xavier spoke anger was clearly visible in his tone .

She's just a child Xavi...

Don't take her side Xander . She's 15 for god's sake not some toddler who can't speak if he is in pain . Even he tells by crying if he's in pain . But she didn't what if you were not there on time . Things could have been worsened.

I am sorry....

Don't apologise if you are going to do the same thing again which i know  you will do .

Xavier it's enough .

No dad it's not enough . She needs to know her mistakes . We all want her happy but the obstacle in her being happy is herself . If  She won't tell us what's wrong with her or about what happened in past then how can we help her .

Elena was just looking at her brother's face . She was. Feeling guilty and scared of him .

We all were trying to become a happy family for her . We were trying our best to adapt to her habits , moods . But she need to also take steps toward us . Or else how we are gonna be a family . Are you understanding what am I saying he asked Elena grabbing her arm .

Xavier leave her arm . Aslan said

Xavier removed his grip

So elena tell us what happened how did you got hurt . Xavier asked .

I fall ..

Don't fuc...
Don't try to lie elena , i am asking nicely so tell me while i am nice . I don't want you to see my anger.
So speak .

Elena you can  tell us baby we are family right . Her dad said wrapping his arm around her .

Elena looked around to see her dad and  brother's faces and then looked down .

Xavier huffed and was about to walk out . .

I was going to cafeteria for lunch ... He heard elena's voice and turned around.

When someone pulled me inside a room he covered my mouth with his hand . His  grip was tight i tried to remove but i couldn't remove it. 

Aslan carassed her arm .

I thought of pressing the button at my watch but he had his grip on it.  She looked at Xander .

It's okay baby . Xander said taking  her hand in his .

Who was that boy did you saw his face . Xander asked

It was Adam he is my classmate. But he was not here since i came back to school .

Elena told them the whole thing that happened in that room while sobbing. Aslan has cradled her in his lap  .  Aslan's jaw clenched hearing all that happened but he didn't showed it to her . He didn't wanted to scare her . So did her other brothers did.  They all were seeing red due to anger . But as they saw her crying face it all went away .

Why didn't you told us about it sooner  did it happened for the first time or it has happened before. Xavier asked .

She became quiet .

Elena ... Xavier spoke .

It was not the first time it happened she said looking down .

Xavier slammed his fist on the table.  Why didn't you told us about it when we asked you before.

Elena flinched . But still she spoke in a very low voice . I was scared.

Of what baby . Aslan asked

Adam said if i told anyone about this . He will circulate the video around . And then ...

Then what Elena .. Xavier spoke.

You all will hate me . That i am a slut. 

Elena don't say that word . Xavier's voice boomed in the room and Elena hid her face in her father's arms .who immediately cocooned her .

Stop  shouting at her Xavier . Get him out aslan said to Elijah .

Don't get angry at xavie dad . Elena spoke between her sobs .. it's my fault..

No baby  it's not your fault . It's not your fault. And we won't hate you . Never ever Elena . No one hates you . You are the only one we love more than ourselves . Aslan cooed her .

But he said i am ....

He was wrong Elena . Forget whatever he said . We love you and that's what is true .

But xavie his angry with me . I ...

He is not angry with you baby . He's just upset with the whole situation baby . He's upset because you got hurt . Aslan said . Trying to calm a sobbing Elena ...

Hope you all like it.....