Xavie

Aslan held Elena tighter.  Her brothers were all around her.

Baby please relax

Baby please relax . You are safe no one is here . It's only us . Your family. Look baby.  Open your eyes .

Slowly Elena opened her eyes.  And looked around with those tear filled eyes her eyes were bloodshot.

Elijah handed a glass of water to her. Which she drank after a little words from aslan.

They all sat around her silently. She was curled up in Aslan's arms.

Elena do you want to tell dad about this aslan asked carassing her head softly.

Her eyes immediately shot up in fear .

It's okay baby you can tell dad about everything. No need to fear baby.  Dad and your brothers will punish those who hurt you . He said cooing her

No , don't dad he is scary he will hurt you . No don't do anything dad , i no want you hurt. 

Baby no one can hurt us . Now can you please tell dadda everything.

No dad please i don't want to remember that please she sobbed.

Okay okay aslan panicked. Seeing her sobbing because of something he did .

It's okay Elena if you don't want to then don't tell us okay . It's okay dear xander said taking her in his arms .
Soon she was asleep and except Xavier and Xander everyone left. Aslan was not ready to leave his daughter in this state but after a few words with Xander he left.

Xavier asked Xander to sleep beside her. You should sleep here tonight she will feel secure with you . He said to Xander .

No you should sleep here , you can also make her feel secure Xavi . You need to take a few steps toward her by yourself then she will be comfortable with you . Go he ushered his elder brother.

Do you think she will be ever comfortable with us to tell us everything. Xavier asked Xander.

Yes , she just needs some more time . She has already accepted us as her family . So soon she will be able to tell us everything.

Did you went to her school . Did you got any information.

No i think there was nothing wrong there . The school is okay illegal children of rich elites study there . But no one knew about Elena being bullied or hurt .

And her step family . Did we found William .

No i don't know in which hole that asshole has hidden. And her step siblings are a bit crack . Abraham is keeping them in check .

My muscles are aching to crush his skull that bastard William how dare he touched her.

Elena who was not fully asleep was hearing her brothers . She felt a bit secure listening Xavier.  He was caring fir her they all were.  They were ready to punish those who did bad to her. But she was scared for them. William and Luciano were scary what if they hurt her family she will be never able to forgive herself.