what if I kill ...

And everyone became silent. .

You got hurt . When ..where ... why didn't anyone told me ..she was panicking ..

Cool down kiddo uncle slipped from the stairs because Alex and Damian were fighting so they spilled some drink on them you know how careless  they are  and so uncle got a few stitches . It was nothing serious so we didn't wanted to bother you .  Lucifer said in a joking way ..

But Elena glared at him ..

It's nothing serious really

It's nothing serious really .. how could you say that .... my dad got hurt .  He even got stitches due to it and you think it's not serious enough to inform ... ..you all how could you think like that. Then it will be also  okay with you if I don't tell you if I got any stitches ..

You got stitches when . Where. How did you got hurt .. Ashton why didn't you knew she got hurt .  The whole family was now panicking ..

Look how did you reacted .... because I said I got hurt ..then it's the same .if any of you got hurt how could I think it's nothing serious she said her nose becoming red because of the crying .

if any of you got hurt how could I think it's nothing serious she said her nose becoming red because of the crying

Aslan hugged her close to his chest.

Sorry my kiddo dad didn't wanted you to worry you had your exams at that time please forgive all of us ..

They all said in unison ..

Okay I will forgive you only on one condition..that next time you won't stop me from coming home and tell me every single thing that happens .

As you say princess . But please stop crying .. aslan  said as he wiped her tears ..

Elena giggled when Alex and Damian apologised with the most puppy face they could make .

And soon everyone was laughing ..

What's happening here she heard the voice too familiar and there he was vincenzo was coming from outside in his gym clothes ..

He stopped when saw Elena ..

Hello Elena he said .

Hello Vincenzo she took his full name .