concerned daughter

Aslan woke up when he felt a weight on her chest

Aslan woke up when he felt a weight on her chest . And he was too happy when he saw Elena was hugging him . She showed up after a whole week since that day and now his stitches were healed .

He wrapped his arms around her . He felt warm tears socking his shirt . He cupped her face .

Baby why are you crying, look dad's completely healthy now . Just the dr. Won't let me go . I think he likes me here .

A smile appeared on xanders face listening their father making silly jokes .

He wiped her tears . Are you okay now .

She shook her head . I don't like you here . I don't like hospitals .

He engulfed her in his arms again . Then let's get out of here okay baby .

But you need to heal dad .

I am already healed and i was getting back today . Didn't your brother's told you .

She shook her head .

Aslan looked at Xander .

Don't blame us dad she shut herself in her room for past 7 days and she only opened the door when elijah or Xavier took food for her . And at that time even she had her headphones on . She didn't muttered a single word since then except a few single words.

Now aslan shifted his eyes on Elena who was playing with her fingers .

He holded her hands in his . Baby it's okay now i am okay so now you don't have to be scared or worried of anything.

The dr. Came and checked aslan and he was allowed to go . Elena was smiling . Which made both son and father overjoyed .

The elevator opened on their residential floor and in the living room her brothers were sitting with three new faces which were scary.

Elena hid behind his father as instinct.

What the fuck happened here i was just gone for a week . A deep voice said
And Elijah immediately covered elenas ears .

You idiot can't you see a child is here . Use that word again and ..aslan said

Child from where . Nicolas said

Aslan looked at his son's face .

We didn't tell him anything, we thought you should tell him . Xavier said

Aslan brought Elena to front. Who was looking down.

Nicolas meet Elena romano my daughter .

What the two young man sitting beside Nicolas said in unison a little loud and Elena grabbed her father's hand .

Keep your voice low you are scaring her . Elijah said

Who the hell did you fucked to get a daughter now . Nicolas said .