she's leaving

The next morning Valentino knocked on elena's door. And she opened it rubbing her eyes .

Don't rub them like that they will be red . He said

And she stopped rubbing.

Get changed we are going to the race track for your driving lessons . He said

Okay Elena said and walked toward the bathroom .

After 15 minutes she came down stairs where Valentino was he made her eat breakfast and then he gestured her tk to follow him .

Elena was fiddling with her fingers ..

Something is wrong are you not feeling well . Last night you were so excited about learning driving and today you seem not even the slightest bit of happy.

Brother, Xavier and elizah are not happy with me learning driving , they gave permission because you said so .

Okay then do you not want to learn driving .

No i don't want to if it makes them unhappy. They are my elder brothers they must have thought good about me .that's why they are rejecting it .

Okay then go back to your room . We won't learn driving .

Are you mad at me .

For what .

Because i wasted your time .

I have all the time in world for you Lil one . And i can never be mad at you . So stop thinking like this . You are Elena our Elena you can ask anything from us . So now go back inside i will take a look at the garage.

Thank you brother for understanding me she hugged him .

There's nothing to thank piccolo . He patted her head and then she went back inside .

You can come out . He spoke and Xavier and elizah came out from behind the wall .

Look how much she trusts you and want you happy. Valentino said .

Thanks Val if you were not here i would have done things wrong . Xavier said.

It's okay xavie i am always here for you .

I will go and talk to her . Xavier said sure . I am at race track .

Xavier walked inside and saw her sprawled on the sofa in living room with the tv on .

Xavier went and sit beside her she forwarded the chips packet toward him .

Why are you here shouldn't you be at the race track learning driving .

Ohh that i thought driving is not that important to learn i have other things to do . And you were right if i have to go somewhere you guys can drove me and we have drivers also .

Stop giving excuses elena . You are not going because i said no right .

No no it's totally not like that she snapped her head in my direction.

I am sorry Elena , i was just scared earlier . but i was wrong you should learn everything and driving is a must  so let's go Valentino is waiting for us .

Did brother told you ...

No he told me nothing did you said something to him.

No .

Then let's go get up .he said

Okay she stood up and walked toward race  track with Xavier .

Valentino smiled as he saw them coming .