bonding

Dad wants you in his office Elena Alex said in a rough tone .

The word office reminded Elena about the punishment William has given her . And she was afraid of office .

Can you please move i can't wait forever for you . Alex said standing at her door .

Can I not go she said in a low voice .

What , don't throw tantarums Elena dad will be angry if you are late . He dragged her out from her room and walked ahead of her . She started following him after a few scoldings from Alex .

As they reached in front of the office , she heard her father's strict voice he was scolding someone .

Did you forgot who's the boss here . How can you do such mistake . Aslan's voice was cold .

Elena felt chills on her body . In her mind every scene from that day was playing.

Alex knocked on the door and opened the door and walked inside .

Where is Elena . Aslan asked .

Alex turned back to saw her still standing there .

Elena what are you doing there come inside he said suppressing the anger he was feeling.

She shook her head.

Elena Alex walked upto her and grabbed her by arm and walked inside with her.

What's happening aslan asked .

Nothing dad she's just throwing tantarums .

Alex aslan said a little loud . And that was the last straw for Elena . She crouched down on the floor covering her ears and shutting her eyes close .

Alex was shocked to see her breakdown and aslan was beside her in a snap holding her .
Aslan tried to get her up but she moved away .

No don't touch me , don't punish me. I will be a good girl . Please it hurts so much please mr. James . Please .
She said with her eyes shut off .

Aslan was shocked to hear her words.
He immediately wrapped his arms around her .

Elena , baby it's dad no one is here . William is not here . You are safe no one's gonna punish you .

You will punish me .

Why would you think that .

Office is a place for giving punishments  if i did something wrong .

No baby , who told you that did someone punished you .

Mr. James he told me and punished me . It's scary . It hurted so bad everytime dad .

He picked her in his arms and left the office he entered in his room and sat on the sofa with her on his lap .

Baby look we are not in office now . You can open your eyes.

Alex was seeing everything with wide eyes .

Alex call Xander immediately wherever he is . Aslan said. And Alex called Xander .

Yes little brother

Dad wants you home .

Why

Elena .

What something happened to her

Yes she's having a panic attack and the call ended .

He is coming . Alex told his father . Elena was the most close to Xander in the past few weeks since her father was in hospital . Xander was there with her . And they both had formed the sibling bonding .