fear

Vincenzo left after staying a few days... Elena was quite upset when he left ...but she knew he needed to leave for his dream his football career ..he was now training for the national team ...

Elena was in her class when  a staff came and spoke ...

Elena romano your brother is here to visit you .

Elena wasn't surprised because it has become a common occurrence that her family comes to meet her . And she thought it must be Ashton ..

She picked her things and walked out to see who has come .

Her smile widened when she saw Lucifer there but to mock him she made a disgusting face and walked upto him ..

But to her surprise he had a blank face ..

She walked upto him. .

What brings you here Luci....where is Ashton ..she asked .

Elena we need to leave ...

Where ..

Home ..

He grabbed her hand and made her sit on the passenger seat. Buckled her seat belt and sat on the driver's seat and drove off .

Luci what's going on Elena asked .

Elena I will tell you everything once we board the plane till then please don't ask anything...

Elena stayed quiet until they boarded the plane once the plane took off. she looked at Lucifer for her answers ..

There's something wrong with your security at your college so your dad asked me to take you back .

Something wrong with my security.. but I am totally safe nothing happened . Ashton is also here ... Dad's worrying for nothing. And where is Ashton ... Why isn't he going home with us .

Something might happen like that day at Xander's studio . should we wait till something happens Elena..and Ashton had left for some work  so he's staying a bit longer ..

This made Elena quiet ..

Elena fall asleep after some time and when she woke up she was in a room ...which was not familiar...

She looked around and felt relieved when saw Valentino there . He was sitting on the nearby couch .

He walked upto her with a smile ..

Good morning Lil one .. did you had a good sleep ..

She nodded as she hugged his waist in sitting position... He wrapped his arms around her and patted her head ..

That's good .. you need to take good sleep to stay healthy..

She hummed ..

Where are the others and where are we .. it's not home ..

The others are also coming here.

Why are we here and not at home .. did something happened.

We thought it would be good to change the atmosphere so we are here for vacations.

Don't joke tino I know we are definitely not here for a vacation ...... Something must have happened..tell me or ..

The house is not safe for you so we changed the house .... About The rest of your questions wait your father will answer them ..

How long I have to wait .

We are here ...she heard Xavier's voice ..

She ran upto him and hugged him ..