Am I not family

Vin and Elena decided to tell their father about them ..

They thought of telling it first to aslan.. So they went to aslan's room...

Elena pushed open the door ..as she called her father's name loud ....but the scenes in front of her  shook her...

Nicolas and aslan were making out. 

Vin covered elena's eyes ...

Vin , princess ...aslan fixed himself ..and so did Nicolas ..

Dad , uncle ..vin spoke ...

But Elena was quiet and she ran away from there to out of room

Shit ..aslan and nicolas both cursed together..

Vin himself was shocked by it was standing their like a statue ..

Elena ran to her room before any of them could say anything... And locked her door..

Aslan knocked on her door..
Princess open the door... Please dad is sorry... Please princess... But she didn't responded.

aslan  called Xavier and Xander and told them about what happened..

So Xavier was on his way to home .he told Aslan to not put pressure on her that he will talk to her..

He reached home and found vin leaving ..he sent two guards to follow him while he went to Elena ..he knocked on the door ..

Elena ..open the door baby ...he didn't got a reply ..

He used the spare key and opened the door and found her laying  on bed ..

Elena ..baby ..

I know you are upset because this thing came in front of you like this but it's the reality. Dad and uncle nicolas are married to each other   ..... We hided it from you because we thought you weren't that much mature to understand this you were our little baby ..

You knew ...

Xavier was quiet ..

You all knew right everyone knows except me ...

Elena you are small ..

I am 19 year old xavie I am not a kid ...
Why did they had to hide it from me .. dad doesn't love me.   .. am I not his family.  Why didn't I knew when you all knew ..she yelled

Elena Don't think like that ...dad loves you more than anything..... He just thought you were still young to get to know about it .  He was afraid that you might not like uncle nic as dad's partner because you might think he was taking your mom's place.   He didn't wanted to hurt you ..

It was your mom also and that's true I am angry how could dad do this to mom. .she said..

Elena listen to me. Xavier pulled her in his arms which she resisted but Xavier's strength was unmatchable..he patted her head gently. . And spoke  

Everyone needs a person in their life with whom they can share their burdens , joys ..sorrows .and many things which they can't tell their kids and uncle nic had been that person for dad for a long time. He makes dad happy . there was a time when dad was very upset..

After mom's death ...she spoke.

Yes after mom's death at that time uncle nic was the only support dad had ..he stayed with dad through every thick and thin situation and he considered all of us as his children ..  you also know that he values you more than his own children. ..he is a really good person Elena I don't think I need to tell you that ..... And dad is happy with him ...if  he wasn't with dad .. dad would be lonely from inside....don't you want dad happy...uncle nic is that happiness of dad ...