Sorry

The dr. Was checking Elena and he gave a okay sign for her condition which relieved aslan  .

Can she travel aslan asked. 

Yes she can just don't let her do any heavy work .

Ok Dr.

Xavier entered the room followed by Elijah . But he didn't looked at her .

Elena was hurt by this . This made her realize how much of a big  mistake she did .

All the formalities were completed by Elijah and now they all were in their cars heading to the airport.

What about my practical exams. Elena asked .

It has taken care of you don't need to worry about that .

But .....

Elena , i won't let you ever go back to that shitty place . Aslan  said in a stern voice and Xavier just gave her a glare . And Elena kept silence .

They reached the airport and a private plane was there with a group of bodyguards standing there all in attention state .

They greeted when aslan and her brothers came out from the cars .

Aslan picked her up in his arms and walked into the plane.  And placed her comfortably on the bed. 

Do you want to watch tv .

Won't we have to put seat belt for take off she asked .

No we won't have to this room is turbulence free.  Xander told me you got scared last time .

Hmmm . I was not that scared it was my first time so.

Okay okay you were not scared . Aslan said hiding a laugh .

Are you up for a movie Elena. Xander  said as he entered the room .

Yepp . She said moving a little to make space for Xander.

Okay you two enjoy your movie i will be out . If you need anything call me aslan said covering both of them with duvet .

Dad i am not a child . Xander said .

Sorry i forgot . Aslan said walking out .

They were now in air . Ashton peeked inside to saw Elena cuddled with Xander . He jumped on the bed carefully not to hurt Elena in any way . Which startled both of them .

Yeah you scared the hell out of me.  Are you okay Elena Xander asked .

I am okay.
She said

Sorry i couldn't see you two having fun without me .

So childish ashton. Xander said .

Whatever. 

You can also watch the movie with us Elena said .