reality or dream

vin and shina walked together on altar ...

they looked good together ...they took the oath and they were pronounced as husband and wife .

And the priest asked them to kiss each other

And the priest asked them to kiss each other ..

Elena felt her heart clenching by the sight of it ...

She turned around ...

And with a thud she fall on the ground ...
And her eyes shot open ..it was A dream more like a nightmare for her ..

Elena ...are you okay ...
Elena ...she heard elizah's voice. 
I am coming inside ..the door knob turned and elizah entered inside to see elena on floor wrapped in the blanket with her face had a horrified expression..with tears streaming down her cheeks .

What happened Lil one ..are you okay ..why are you on floor ..... Why are you crying ...he said as he crouched down to her level ..

Elena started crying.. hysterically as she hugged elizah.. elizah was shocked at her sudden outburst ...

Are you hurt baby ...what happened...is it hurting too much ..

But elena wasn't having any of it ..her dream was torturing her ..she thought she could stay away from him but the thought of him getting married to someone else crushed her from inside ...she wasn't able to handle it ..

Xavier ..Xander ...elizah called ..

And both of them came there .. straight fromtheir bed ...even they were in devastated state because of last nights reception party

What's wrong what happened why is she like this.  Xavier and Xander asked

I don't know she was on floor wrapped in  blanket I heard a thud so I came inside and as she saw me she started crying ....

Did she got hurt Xander asked ..

No I asked her...

Elena kiddo what's wrong...

And now she hugged Xander .

What's wrong with her ..

Xavier shook his head ....he could guess  what was the reason she was crying like this ..