love is good.

Elena went back to her college after a lot of convincing she did to her whole family..aslan was reluctant to let her go ..but at last he needed to surrender in front of his daughter..but he only agreed when Elena shifted to a private place with  Ashton staying with her .

She was walking toward library she passed through the basketball court some boys were playing.....
She remembered her first meet with vin here ...she pulled out her phone to text him but she got his video call. .and a wide smile came on her face.  ..

She answered it

She answered it ...

Hello mr. Football player ... finally you got the time to call me ..

Vin was smiling widely. 

I am so sorry I was busy in something since tomorrow and I couldn't get the chance to call you ..

She huffed, i am forgiving you a last time next time you didn't call me in a day I am going to complain to  uncle nic about you ..

Suddenly the screen got black .

Vin vin vin.. Elena was calling out his name on repeat ....

I am here she heard him ..

Thank god ..she sighed wait she looked at the call  it got disconnected...

Wait ..... Elena tried to understand what was going on ..

Turn around princess she heard him ..

And she did turned around.... And only she knew what it took to control the urge to hug him.  ..

She smiled widely at him

She smiled widely at him.  she was seeing him in real after 6 months ...

He smiled back with the same expression she had ...

When did you came.   Wait do you have a match in this city ...i don't remember you mentioning it. 

I just came  this morning .. and I am not here for a match I came here because I missed you ..video calls aren't enough for me to survive without you ..he hugged her ..

What are you doing if anyone saw us ..

Then what I am hugging my girlfriend not theirs ..

I will kill you if you hugged their girlfriend before they could even think about it .