Dad

elena was laying on her bed thinking about everything her father told her was it all true , was really her mother wanted to kill her own children . but she was feeling hard to believe that . 

she was feeling sleepless and hungry . at dinner she coudn't eat but now her stomach was grumbling . she drank water trying to stop the grumbling . but she was afraid to go out of her room it was a rule in her old home that she coudnt get out of her room after dinner till breakfast since she started understanding things , so she thought it must be the same here . 

aslan opened her rooms door slowly to check if she was okay and he heard her sobs . he turned on the lights immediately and turned her around and he saw her sobbing clenching her stomach . 

what happened baby , your stomach is hurting

what happened baby , your stomach is hurting . 

she nodded her head . 

why is it hurting , let me take you to the dr. he picked her in his arms and walked to the elevator and soon it opened on a floor which looked like a hospital . 

soon the dr. checked her . ashton was beside his father . 

its nothing serious sir 

then why my daughter was crying like that . 

her stomach was empty and thats why it was hurting . aslan felt bad she was hungry but he coudnt understand that . 

is she okay now. 

yes sir , i gave her some pain killer and an iv drip she's sleeping you can go inside . 

aslan entered without wasting a second and he saw her sleeping peacefully . 

she will be  okay dad . 

hm but she's not okay  . aslan sighed . we need to treat her muteness . 

i have contacted the best therapist she will be here in the morning . ashton said 

Next morning Elena woke up in a strange room. When she looked around she saw her father was sleeping on the chair beside her bed .