memory

Xavier woke after 2 days and the first word he uttered was elena , he got hyper when he couldn't see her . the dr . tried to control him . but he was xavier nothing can control him . 

where is elena dad he asked when aslan entered the room with blood in his eyes . 

elena is getting treated  aslan said . 

where is she i want to meet her dad . 

sure but first relax and sit down i need to tell you something . 

xavier sat down , 

speak dad . 

 she hasn't woken up yet . 

how many days it has been . 

2 days . the dr's told that she went in coma , the impact was strong . 

xavier stood up . when will she wake up .

we don't know it depends on how much time her internal injuries recover . 

i need to see her . 

sure you can but not now the dr. is treating her you need to wait till one hour .

xavier went to see elena she was lying there on the hospital bed with many tubes attached to her . 

xavier had tears in his eyes seeing her like this he remembered how she broke in his arms and how she told him everything , his jaw clenched remembering how much she has endured . 

dad i want to talk to all of you . 

sure but you need to get better first . 

no , i can't wait and i won't die because of these small injuries . he walked out toward the exit . 

when he reached home his brothers were surprised to see him back . and aslan told them the whole thing . xavier told them everything that elena has told him and everyone present there was seeing red . 

did you catch the person who poisoned elena xavier asked . 

actually she took poison by herself brother . xander handed him the letter elena has given and xavier teared that up after reading it . 

i want that william's family in baement in 1 hour aslan said to his son 

they will be here in 30 minutes dad . damon said and went out . 

brother you should rest or you wont recover . 

don't worry about me i can handle myself very well . xavier said 

xavier i will lock you in a room if you don't go and rest right now aslan said . 

dad . 

xavier i am your father remember i know you were angry because of elena's condition but that doesn't mean you can tolerate your health so head to your room and rest right now . alex keep an eye on your brother . if he doesn't rest than he's not allowed to enter the basement . 

In the evening the whole family of William was in the basement except Alexander .

Even garcy was tied on the chair . She was whimpering while looking at her brother and father for help who looked half dead after Damon and Elijah  has beaten them .

Xavier entered the basement and William and Luciano shivered they have heard how cruel was Xavier .

He went first to garcy and she started crying.

Ohh so you are also scared of something.

Please big  brother show some mercy . Please let me go .

Who's your brother you bitch Xavier slapped her.

Our mother is same brother please show some mercy on her .

Did you showed mercy on my little sister. She was also from same mother . But you did all those horrible things to her despite that .

No no i didn't did anything to her .

Don't you dare lie you bitch . Lucifer grabbed her by hairs . Elena told everything to Xavier .

She was lying she was just trying to make up stories . Luciano said .
Next moment a gunshot was heard and luciano was dead. Garcy fainted seeing that .
Xander had shot Luciano right in the centre of head

Why did you killed him so early.

Because he was still breathing while my Lil sister is struggling for life because of his deeds . He shot William  also .

What about her .

What kill her she also tortured Elena .

But i don't think Elena will like if we kill a girl .

Then send her to mental hospital . That will be the best place for her and feed the bodies to our tigers they will be happy . Xavier said as he walked out .

1 and half year later

 Elena can you hear me the dr. Asked.

She nodded her head.

Good now open your eyes slowly.

And she opened her eyes .

Aslan sighed in relief his daughter was finally awake after one and half year.

She looked around at aslan and Nikolas who were there .

Thank God Elena finally you are awake. Do you know how much worried i was aslan said as he tried to hug her but she moved back and he stopped.

What happened baby .

Who are you sir ? Her next words . Surprised him .

You don't recognise him . The dr. Asked .

She shook her head .

I think what we predicted came true sir. 

She lost her memories. The dr. Said

Elena tell me what you remember last. 

Last i was ... Aww she grabbed her head and groaned in pain .

Relax don't think okay just relax Elena. The dr . Gave her some medicine and walked out with aslan .

What should we do now dr.

Don't worry mr. Romano i think it's a good thing now Elena won't remember her dark past and she can start a new life with all of you.

But she doesn't remember us .

I will explain it to her and i know soon she will mix up with your family .

The dr. Told Elena that she had a accident 1 and half year ago and since then she was in a coma . He told her about  romano family. At first she was a little hesitant to believe that but when he showed her some pictures and videos of them together she believed it .

Her brothers were informed that she woke up and also that she lost her memories.

At first they were sad but Xander told them that it was good that she will not remember all the hurtful things and now they can give her a life she deserved  . And then they were relieved .

After one week Elena was coming back to her home . The romano mansion was decorated for her welcome . Their lifeline was coming back .....