telling truth

elena told xavier about everything from the starting , she told him how her mother acted toward her when she was with step family . she sended her to a boarding school because her stepfather didn't liked him . how william will punish her whenever she came back from the school for vacations . as he pleased .

he would take her in his office and will do different things to her , sometime he will keep her naked in standing position for hours . he will make her crawl all over the floor . he took her innocence from her when she was just 9 . she told him about luciano hurting and raping her and the punishment she got last time  in his office .

it hurted so bad xavie , everytime there was blood and it won't stop coming out . she sobbed . i told mom but she told me to keep silence that it will stop after some time . but it hurted it was bloody , i felt dirty . i felt like dying xavie ...

xavier felt his blood rise in anger when he listened that . he made his hold on her tight . 

he wiped her tears and wrapped her in an warm engulf .

sorry baby , you had to go through all that i am really really sorry . xavier said controlling the anger he was feeling at that moment . but he didn't got any reply from her .  

elena baby he called when he couldn't feel her sobbing . 

elena he yelled when he looked at her , blood was coming out from her mouth and nose 

elena he called again as he felt her breath losing . 

he called the dr . 

elena something happened to her . she's bleeding through nose and mouth . 

i think she ate something poisonous . take her to hospital . 

the hospital is a bit far what if something happens to her . 

right , then make her vomit whatever she ate and on the second drawer there's a syrup make her drink all of that . it will give you some time . i am heading to the hospital , 

okay xavier did whatever the dr, said and he could see that her condition was getting better . he picked her in his arm and rushed to the elevator . he told his secretary to call at home and tell them to come to hospital . 

he sat in the car and the driver drove off to the hospital as fast as he can but before they can reach the hospital a truck crashed onto them . xavier and elena both got injured in this crash . they were taken to hospital by the guard following them . 

the whole romano family was there , 

didnt you said she drank something poisonous then why is she this much injured and where is xavier . demon asked

they got into a accident on their way here . 

accident how Xander asked

a truck crashed into them . 

what were the security team was doing at that time . Xander spoke

i am sorry sir but sir rushed to take miss hospital and we failed to cover up  him but we were behind him .

xander grabbed the man by neck . 

what do you mean you failed , because of your mistake my brother and sister are there fighting for their life , 

take him away i dont want to see any of them again xander ordered . 

aslan was talking with dr. when alex came running with a paper in his hand . 

dad he called . you should read this . he handed the paper to him . 

what's that 

elena left it . 

Aslan started reading it .

Dear dad and my brothers,

thank you so much for taking me in and making me a family member i may not deserve that but still you did everything for me ..

I didn't knew even if i deserved the love and care you show me because i haven't done anything special to recieve it.  I didn't behaved like a good daughter or sister to you i know that . You guys always have to act careful around me . You all pampered me like a baby and i am really glad i met you all .
I feel secured when i am with you guys . It feels like nothing can hurt me or pain me when i am with you . You are my knights in shining Armor . I want you all always like this .happy and healthy.
But i guess happiness doesn't stay long in my life , sorry i am doing something horrible but i think i can't face any of you after telling everything but Xavier was right i need to tell you everything and  i wanted to tell you everything . I need to let it out .

I can't stand people staring at me for long i am weak and i don't deserve to be a part of your strong family . I will always be a weakness to you . Just like that time . If i was not there with you in car you would have not gotten shot .
I am sorry dad i am really sorry, i only brought pain to this family .

That's why i took a decision i will tell everything to all of you . I will tell Xavier and he can tell you . And then i will leave for good .

I will miss you all .

. Dad get married to uncle Nicolas he is very nice . I know you are hesitant to tell me about him but i heard you two talk sorry it's bad to eavesdrop but i heard it by luck .
I wish you two happiness .You two make the best pair . I like him he is so good to you and our family .   my brothers .

I wish you all happiness i will watch over you all from sky .

And please forgive me for doing this . There was no other option for me i can't forget all those bad memories it will always haunt me and seeing me like this you all will be always in pain . I don't want to see that . 

Bye .

Thanks for making me feel happiest even if it was for the short time. 

Your's
Elena Romano .