𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘'  𝕻𝕺𝖁|| 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟑 @ 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟔𝐚𝐦 ||

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁
|| 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟑 @ 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟔𝐚𝐦 ||

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

After having the meeting with the my co workers, where they introduced me to the rest of the work body and discussed financial reports & projections, Mr. Forbes directed me to follow him to his office.

As I strolled behind him, my eyes can't help but wander to his toned physique, accentuated by the crisp lines of his suit jacket.

The way his suit jacket hugs his broad shoulders and the way he carried himself exudes confidence and power.

This did something to me.

Something that I pushed towards the back of my head because i had to maintain my professionalism.

Plus i have a boyfriend.

The sound of our footsteps echoed through the corridor as we approached his office door, and I know because the word CEO was printed bold on it.

He turned the doorknob and pushed the door, flashing me a charming smile as he allowed me to enter first, "After you."

"Thank you." I told him, holding the documents against my chest that was given to me by my manager.

I took small steps into his office and waited at the side for him to direct me as to what to do.

He then closed the door behind him and pointed to his desk, gesturing for me to have a seat.

I did as told, and walked over to the desk, placing my handbag in the extra chair and placed the documents in my lap

I pulled down my jacket to cover my arms that's showing a bit.

"So" He started talking, taking a seat in his office chair, "Since you're new, me nah go pressure yuh. Yav a pen? Cause you ago need fi write this down."

I shook my head, and took up my bag off the chair, "Not exactly."

I opened my bag and took out my iPad, along with my apple pencil. I quickly powered it on and opened the Agenda app, then shake the items in the air, as a way of showcasing my book and pen.