𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖘'  𝕻𝕺𝖁|| 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟒 @ 𝟏𝟎:𝟏𝟔𝐚𝐦 ||

𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁
|| 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟒 @ 𝟏𝟎:𝟏𝟔𝐚𝐦 ||

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

I was sitting at my desk, going over some reports, when a knock came from the door.

Chro! If i ain't one thing i hate in this life is interruptions when i'm already stressed out.

"It's open," I called out, setting down my pen and gave the individual my undivided attention.

The door then opened, and Aniyah stepped into the room, hugging a file to her chest. My spirit lifted by her presence but faded as she walked closer to me, keeping her eyes on the floor.

I could tell by her body language that something was troubling her.

"Good morning. I'm finished with the report." She stated, placing the file on the desk, not making eye contact.

Without waiting for my response or to check the file, she marched towards the door to leave.

"Miss. Jenkins." I called, and she stopped in her tracks, turning around.

Her eyes were madly swollen under her makeup, as if she hadn't slept for a week straight.

What's up with this girl.

"You okay?" I asked with concern.

Aniyah put on a bright smile, but that could've fooled anyone.

But not me.

"I'm great." She reassured, "Are you?"

I nodded my head slowly then stood up from my seat, and strolled towards her.

Her body tensed up as i moved closer, titling her head up to stare into my eyes.

"Aniyah."

"Yes Mr Forbes?"

"Why yaa lie?"

"Who says i'm lying?"

"Yuh body language a tell me someting different."

She then stayed silent, and broke our eye contact, staring at something random in my office.

My hand thought for itself, as it moved from my side and tucked her hair behind her ear.

Gorgeous.

Aniyah eyes averted from something in my office, and stared into my eyes, leaning her head on my hand.

I then did the unthinkable, and lowered my head to kiss her.

Aniyah bat her lashes many times, as if snapping out of a trance. She then took a step back, and smacked my hand away.