𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔

𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁|| 𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖 @ 𝟓:𝟑𝟔𝐚𝐦 ||

𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁
|| 𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖 @ 𝟓:𝟑𝟔𝐚𝐦 ||

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Meanwhile Aniyah occupied the front of the private jet, engaging in lively conversation with the friends i can actually tolerate, i found solace in the plush seats towards the back, indulging in the offerings of the well-stocked bar.

With a firm grip on the weighty rock glass, I leisurely scrolled through my Twitter feed, watching each passing minute as it brought us closer to our departure.

And all now Michael nuh fawud yet.

Fi a man, him disgustingly always late enuh or just right on time.

A affi something wrong wid me fi real cause every dawg ina di circle stay suh.

I instinctively glanced in Aniyah's direction when i heard them laugh then shook my head and turn up the volume of my music.

I continued to listen to my music until the time reads 5:57am, and I direct my attention towards the entrance of the jet.

Michael finally arrived with a broad smile, brimming with enthusiasm, until his eyes fell upon Rodri and the smile instantly vanished.

Fucka.

Maybe dah trip here nah go bad after all.

He greeted the girls and acknowledged the presence of the other man who came as Sashawna's plus one.

He then made his way to the back where i'm seated, settling in the chair opposite side of mine.

Casting a quick glance around the cabin, his eyes landed on the spare rock glass and the liquor in the nearby bucket.

He reach for the glass with practiced ease, his hand moving swiftly to pour himself a measure of Hennessy.

"Unuh a real pussyole enuh," he said after taking a sip of his drink.

I chuckled softly, understanding the jest hidden within his words, knowing he's referring to our deliberate omission to state the fact that Rodri would be joining us on this trip.

"Anuh me enuh badz. Take dat up wid Aniyah," I replied.

Michael shook his head, his gaze shifting towards the front where the girls are, taking pictures of each other.