𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁|| 𝐒𝐮𝐧, 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑, 𝟗:𝟏𝟖𝐚𝐦 ||

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁
|| 𝐒𝐮𝐧, 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑, 𝟗:𝟏𝟖𝐚𝐦 ||

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Seeing as though Michael will be in Kingston for the next few weeks until the court date passed, he decided to make it worthwhile.

And by doing so, i mean he dragged Malachi out of the house, every single day that i could count.

Bringing him to various events and chill spots to hang out and to braff, because according to him "we can dead anytime".

Today, however, he decided to go to Ocho Rios and Malachi decided to take me with him.

So this morning i got up early and gathered my belongings that i'm taking with me and now i'm getting ready in the bathroom with Dejanae by installing her lace wig.

And yes.

Of course i had to bring her along with me.

After completing her wig installation, I remove the lace band from her head and stepped back to admire my handiwork.

Deej turn to look in the mirror behind her and smiled, and I gently turn her head around to face me.

"Bwoy me affi go learn fi do something. All if a fi plait hair. Me just big and wukliss suh. Me cah continue like dis," she murmured in self-deprecation, while I focused on swooping her baby hairs.

Afterwards, I picked up the spray bottle from the counter and sprayed her hair with curling products combined inside of it, then allowed her to see her reflection in the mirror.

"Seet deh now. A you dat" I informed her and she got up from the chair to face the mirror.

"Yes fada! A so doll fi look! Thanks yaa fren! When uh man pay me, me will buy yuh a drink" she said with gratitude, and I smiled at her cheerful spirit.

Do dis and beat me fren!