𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕴𝖓 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕿𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘'  𝕻𝕺𝖁 || 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟓 @ 𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟑𝐚𝐦 ||

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁
|| 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟓 @ 𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟑𝐚𝐦 ||

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

The past couple of days have been bitter sweet.

Not only have i mustered the courage to end my abusive and toxic relationship with Lennox and is successful at avoiding his calls and messages, but i was also able to secure a beautiful, fully furnished apartment that I now call my new home.

Upon sharing the recent events of my life with Deej on Monday, she promptly provided me with her mother's contact information. I reached out to her on Monday evening and shared my interest in finding a modern rental apartment in Kingston.

She was very professional and friendly i might add, and was eager to assist. She scheduled an appointment for us to meet at Paramount Realty Services, where her office is located, on Tuesday at 1:00 pm.

The next day, I woke up early and made my way to the appointment. During our meeting, we discussed my specific needs and preferences, and then spent the Wednesday viewing several potential apartments.

With the grace of God, I was blessed enough to find a stunning new, modern, fully furnished 2-bedroom, 3-bathroom apartment that cost a monthly fee of US $3800.

Although the cost was higher than what I had initially budgeted for, I was more than pleased with the apartment and eagerly accepted it.

I promptly made the necessary payment to secure my new home.

Now I'm seated in Malachi's Bentley, leaning my head against the window as I gazed out at the passing scenery.

He is driving towards Russell Heights Apartment Complex where I will retrieve the key to my new home, and meet Dejanae and her mother who are in the parking lot waiting for us in their vehicles.

'Thank God yuh man addi boss eh. Unuh a take day offs like a nothing from the week start' My subconscious stated and i couldn't help but laugh to myself.

Malachi pulled up on the Apartment premises minutes later and I took my phone out of my hand bag to call Dejanae. She answered the phone on the second ring and i spoke up,

"We reach. Where are you?"

She directed us to where she was parked and Malachi drove up to her and parked in the empty space beside her vehicle. I then removed my seatbelt and stepped out of the car, walking in front of the Bentley to go to Dejanae.