𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘'  𝕻𝕺𝖁 || 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟒 @ 𝟗:𝟏𝟔𝐩𝐦 ||

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁
|| 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟒 @ 𝟗:𝟏𝟔𝐩𝐦 ||

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Driving upon the driveway of my home, i stared through my wind shield and saw Lennox standing at our door, his eyes were stone-cold and serious.

I swallowed as a lump formed in my desert-dry throat, and i powered off my car.

I grabbed my heels from the back of my vehicle, and put them on slowly.

With trembling hands and eyes welled up with the threat of tears.

Afterwards, i grabbed my bag and stepped out of the car, shutting and locking it behind me.

Lennox face is a furious mask as i approached him, which quickly switched to a jovial one as i he looked behind me, "Yes-yes hello."

I turn my body to look behind me and it was one of our friendly neighbors.

She gave me a soft smile and i returned it.

"How are you my dear?" She asked from a distance.

"I'm great actually. You?" I reassured her on the exterior, while on the interior i was screaming for help.

"I'm lovely. Just taking Lola for a walk." She responded, with mention to her pet dog.

"That's good." I said, with hope that she could prolong the conversation a little bit longer.

Lennox then intervened in our conversation and held me by the arm, his rough hand grazing my soft skin, "We'll see you later Miss. Colleen. Goodnight."

She nod her head and began walking away.

I turned to face him and found that Lennox was already staring at me, with his jaw clenching.

"Go ina di house." He stated, and i began walking through the opened door.

The second it was closed, Lennox gripped my hand and pulled me towards him.

I used to palm to stop myself from crashing into his chest, "Weh di fuck yuh did deh? Yuh never see me a ring off yuh phone."

"My phone died." I stated, and my voice came out unsteady and without rhythm.

I'm surprised even I'm able to speak at all.

"Yuh phone dead doh? But yuh stand up yasso beside me stink a man cologne." He spat, twisting my arm and i cried out in pain.