𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘'  𝕻𝕺𝖁 || 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟐 @ 𝟕:𝟏𝟏𝐩𝐦 ||

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁
|| 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟐 @ 𝟕:𝟏𝟏𝐩𝐦 ||

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Sitting at the dining table, listening to the sound of the forks graze the crockery plates, i ponder on how i'm going to ask Lennox to go to this work meeting Mr. Forbes' mentioned.

How silly was i right? To even think of agreeing when i know that my spouse might have a different opinion.

Averting my eyes from my plate, I look up at him and watched him place another fork of rice into his mouth, his jaw moving methodically as he chewed.

I made several attempts to express myself but held back, fearing that my words might inadvertently come across as harsh.

So I chose to remain silent for a brief moment.

After a minute or two, he tapped on his phone screen and his eyes dancing across the display, prompting his lips to spread across in a smile.

He picked up his phone and I seized this opportune moment voice my thoughts, seeing as though he's in a good mood.

"Umm." I started, grabbing his attention from his phone, "So there's this meeting coming up with a very important client, and my boss is inviting me to attend."

"Eh-Eeh. Why yuh boss cah go there by himself? Yaa him tail?" He spat, looking back at his phone, and his fingers hovered over it before he started typing.

"It's just that i'm his assistant and-"

"Whatever." He brushed me off and i bat my lashes taken back. He then wiped off his mouth with the napkin and stood up from the chair.

I took my eyes off him, and looked at my plate.

Peering through my peripherals, i saw him marched over to the couch and took up his suit jacket along with his briefcase, "Yuh can go. Me nah go deh here either way."

I lifted my head up to look at him, "It's not tonight. It's on Friday."

His scrunched his face in annoyance as he focused on me, "And me tell yuh say me nah go deh yah. Yuh deff?"

"Oh alright. Where will you be?"

A notification then chimed in on his phone, and his lips twitched into a small smile, then began walking towards the door.

"Where are you going at this hour?" I asked, spinning in my chair.

"Aniyah tonight has been good. Don't spoil this for yourself." He then pulled the door towards him and stepped outside, leaving me dumbstruck in my seat.

__________
|| 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟒 @ 𝟔:𝟏𝟕𝐩𝐦 ||
__________

When i arrived on the Copper's premises, i parked my car in an available parking space.