𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁|| 𝐒𝐚𝐭, 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 @ 𝟑:𝟐𝟏𝐩𝐦 ||

𝕸𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖍𝖎 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁
|| 𝐒𝐚𝐭, 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 @ 𝟑:𝟐𝟏𝐩𝐦 ||

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

As I pulled my vehicle through the grand gates of Ragsdale Inc., a well known car dealership in Jamaica owned by two of my dawgs / clients, I spotted an available parking space.

I carefully maneuver my car and smoothly guided it into the spot then brought the engine to a halt.

I then leaned back into my seat and settled in comfortably while waiting for Aniyah to finish her meal, since she's the one that i carried here to get updates on her vehicle sale.

With her Wendy's burger in hand, she took several bites and occasionally sipped from her drink.

"Your friend dem nuh ina no rush right?" She asked and i shook my head, rocking my legs back and forth.

"Gwaan do yuh ting mon. Dem man deh known fi late, so all when yuh think yuh late, just know say you earlier than them," I reassured her and she laughed and took another bite.

"Good cause me hungry bad," She responded and my lips broke into a small smile as i reached to take out a fry out of the bag and stuffed it into my mouth.

"Yuh never eat this morning?" I asked and she swallowed before responding.

"Yeah i ate breakfast but me never eat nothing after that cause me did a move up and down with the donation and getting stocks for my business," She explained and i could sense the exhaustion in her voice.

Ever since i advised her about opening her own clothing business, that's all she has ever spoken about and that's all that's on her mind.

She would spend endless hours researching and sourcing items to purchase wholesale, and if me nuh tell Aniyah fi go sleep is like she woulda stay up for the entire 24 hours.

I admire her determination and drive though to not only start something but also see it through to completion.

It's one of the reasons i was drawn to her in the first place.

She seemed like the perfect woman to build an empire with which is why me lock her dung now.

"Oh ah-ah. Gwaan eat then," I told her, while gazing outside, where an array of sleek vehicles are parked.

Once she's finished eating her meal, she swiftly reached behind her and retrieved her Marc Jacobs handbag that i bought her, gracefully draping it over her shoulder.