𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁|| 𝐒𝐮𝐧, 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓 @ 𝟓:𝟏𝟔𝐩𝐦||

𝕬𝖓𝖎𝖞𝖆𝖍 𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖘' 𝕻𝕺𝖁
|| 𝐒𝐮𝐧, 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓 @ 𝟓:𝟏𝟔𝐩𝐦||

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Hold this for me," I said to Malachi, struggling to balance the weight of the popcorn, chicken tenders, and fries that I bought for our movie night, watching John Wick at Carib 5.

And yes it's all mines since Malachi isn't a fan of popcorn.

Matter a fact, he hates it for reasons I can't quite understand because who doesn't like popcorn?

Wah yuh eat while watching a movie if you hate popcorn? Air pie?

He scrunched his nose in distaste as he took the food from my hand, then placed his free hand on my back, allowing me to lead the way.

We made our way towards the theater room, and he kindly opened the door for me.

As we entered, the sound of advertisements filled the air, blasting from the speakers.

I turned the corner and my eyes were immediately drawn to the screen at the front.

Slowly, I walked down the stretch when suddenly, Malachi's fingers tightened around my arm, pulling me towards him.

I turned around to face him, and he gestured for us to sit in the empty chairs at the back.

I gracefully glided down the row and settled into the seat nearest the end, carefully placing my drink in the cup holder.

"Here. Wull dis cause dis a sick me stomach now," he said, handing me the popcorn.

I laughed and accepted it from him, "Why yuh hate it so much?" I asked, and he scrunched his face once again and shrugged.

Me a get fi realize say this is a reflex now.

"Just hate the scent a it. And if me hate the scent of a certain ting me nah go waa eat it," he explained and my mind wandered for a moment, thinking about something else entirely different.

I couldn't help but let out a small laugh as I started eating the fries.

He looked at me with a puzzled expression then hissed his teeth and chuckled, "See how far fi yuh mind gone," he said causing me to laugh again.

"I didn't even say anything. You just assume."

"Yuh nah fi say nothing fi me know weh yaa think. Yuh figet say a me make yuh stay suh?" He pointed out.